ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies VB deserves a thread

Congrats ladies.

But if I'm taking a wild guess right now-- if we are in the final 4- then there's us, and 2 other teams that are playing to see who gets to be cannon fodder for Nebraska...... pretty much like every year.

Is that about right?

Congrats ladies.

But if I'm taking a wild guess right now-- if we are in the final 4- then there's us, and 2 other teams that are playing to see who gets to be cannon fodder for Nebraska...... pretty much like every year.

Is that about right?

Nebraska didn't make it last year it was 2021 and before that it wasn't until 2018 so no its not pretty much every year

Final four includes:

Pitt
Nebraska
Wisconsin
Texas

I want to say we get Wisconsin. Being played in Tampa, which I thought was weird. Gotta couple friends going.

Nebraska didn't make it last year it was 2021 and before that it wasn't until 2018 so no its not pretty much every year
Oh I thought Nebraska was like the volleyball version of Uconn women's basketball team.
Like everybody else was playing for 2nd place.

I guess it's not on my radar.

Oh I thought Nebraska was like the volleyball version of Uconn women's basketball team.
Like everybody else was playing for 2nd place.

I guess it's not on my radar.

No its actually Stanford with the most at 9, Penn State 7, Nebraska 5, UCLA 4, then us at 3 tied with USC, Hawaii and LBSU

Based upon what Texas did tonight to Wisconsin, I think there's a real shot they defend their title. Nebraska should be favored. They've been number one all year and they swept Pitt in their Final Four match, but boy does Texas seem to be peaking at the right team. Impressive stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT