ADVERTISEMENT

Maalik Murphy

Hoookem722

Nov 23, 2019
He just entered the portal. Pretty much saw this one coming once Arch committed. I guess Arch is QB2 for the playoff.

My guess is he’ll land at USC or UCLA. He’s going to be highly coveted. Hope he finds a great spot and wish him all the best.

Reactions: westx
My guess is he’ll land at USC or UCLA. He’s going to be highly coveted. Hope he finds a great spot and wish him all the best.
Yeah those two spots make sense. Wherever he’s going he knows where it is. If not there wouldn’t be any reason to enter before the playoff

The trend seems to be declaring transfer portal but they still stay until the season ends. So I’m ignorant on this. Does he stay as QB2 in the CFP or does he leave? My assumption is he stays because who in their world gives up and moves on when a ring and history is at hand?

The trend seems to be declaring transfer portal but they still stay until the season ends. So I’m ignorant on this. Does he stay as QB2 in the CFP or does he leave? My assumption is he stays because who in their world gives up and moves on when a ring and history is at hand?
He isn’t planning to although he would be allowed if that makes sense

he will be on the west coast back home. Wish him all the luck but Sark probably told him...QE is back next year..and Arch is the back up..Then its Arch's team from there. sorry and thank you for your service.

The only thing that has me a little worried if if Quinn just balls out in the playoffs does that change his calculation? If it does that leaves you dangerously thin at QB

The only thing that has me a little worried if if Quinn just balls out in the playoffs does that change his calculation? If it does that leaves you dangerously thin at QB
i think QE got his draft grade and didnt like it. I think the Scouts want to see him play a full season before he is First round top 10 pick. And i think QE has been told by many ppl he still needs to learn to read better. He will be back. Thats what this was. Sark didnt let MM transfer knowing he only had Arch next year.

No he’s not going to be on the team for the playoff is what was reported. Arch is now QB2.

i think QE got his draft grade and didnt like it. I think the Scouts want to see him play a full season before he is First round top 10 pick. And i think QE has been told by many ppl he still needs to learn to read better. He will be back. Thats what this was. Sark didnt let MM transfer knowing he only had Arch next year.
From what has been said, someone close to Quinn had a talk with him and told him he needs to just slow down and really focus on developing more at the college level to make sure he’s ready for the next level.

Another year would do wonders for his development. He needs to put on about 10-15 of good weight this offseason. Similar to what Colt did later in his career. It will go a long way to helping him with durability.

Reactions: hookem777
From what has been said, someone close to Quinn had a talk with him and told him he needs to just slow down and really focus on developing more at the college level to make sure he’s ready for the next level.

Another year would do wonders for his development. He needs to put on about 10-15 of good weight this offseason. Similar to what Colt did later in his career. It will go a long way to helping him with durability.
He needs a 08 colt year forsure

He received good advice. In addition, it is the best scenario for Texas.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Makes me wonder how he would do in Riley’s offense. I haven’t seen a Riley system with a pure pocket passer, even going back to his OC days at ou. All of his QBs have had excellent mobility and his system has really needed the mobility

Makes me wonder how he would do in Riley’s offense. I haven’t seen a Riley system with a pure pocket passer, even going back to his OC days at ou. All of his QBs have had excellent mobility and his system has really needed the mobility
He wouldnt make it at USC. They need a mobile QB. He will go to UCLA or maybe a Arizona school? Stanford even.

Mel Kiper even came out and said QE should go back to school. That means something considering he is a draft "Guru" so expect QE to start for Texas going into the SEC. I aint mad.

Arch is actually bigger than Quinn too

Wish him all the best. He represented UT with class. I hope he succeeds wherever he lands.

Hook Em
He didn't punk out when Arch Manning showed up on campus he stayed and got a chance to play. And hey when called upon against Houston, BYU, and Kansas State he got it done. If we win the nc we need to remember that and make sure gets a championship ring.

Ewers hasn't played an entire season without injury.

He needs to prove he can stay healthy and upright before the NFL drops 50 million on him.
Exactly. He’s way too fragile. He better add about 20 pounds of muscle.

He falls hard. Some have the ability to instinctively twist their body to absorb impact but Ewers doesn't seem to have that.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
He falls hard. Some have the ability to instinctively twist their body to absorb impact but Ewers doesn't seem to have that.
DHHorn...I mean no disrespect as I consider you one one the good ones.....but I find this funny. I have heard all kinds of criticisms against Ewers ever since he came on campus....doesnt work hard, lousey footwork, got too much too soon, etc, but I give you credit. You have the most unique one yet...."he falls hard"

good job.

• Haha
Reactions: westx
This is a exceptional post!

Eureka! For all that David Carr could not do, he did that well.

DHHorn...I mean no disrespect as I consider you one one the good ones.....but I find this funny. I have heard all kinds of criticisms against Ewers ever since he came on campus....doesnt work hard, lousey footwork, got too much too soon, etc, but I give you credit. You have the most unique one yet...."he falls hard"

good job.
falling hard is a thing though.. Its why many athletes do yoga..Learn to control there body and how much impact is put on it. QE can be hit by one dude and fall like it was a goldberg spear from 1998 WCW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT