ADVERTISEMENT

Malpractice question

podo87

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
This is for a friend. Long story short. Friends wife wasn’t feeling all that great and went in to the doctor to see what was going on. They ended up doing a pet scan and found an orange sized mass on her ovary. Did some testing and found that it appears not to be cancerous but decided they needed to remove it all. Three weeks later she went into surgery, they made the incision and almost immediately after my friend dropped her off he got a call from the doctor. Nothing, she was clean as a whistle. After trying to process how that was even possible the surgeon didn’t even ask if he had any questions just let him know they found absolutely nothing inside and they were going to stitch her back up and she was free to go. Wife wakes up and she is obviously livid and now they just want answers. The question I have for the board is does this sound like a case? I’m not a litigious person, but they didn’t even think about running an ultrasound before cutting her open? Nothing about it makes sense right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News