ADVERTISEMENT

National Title Droughts

horn01

Jan 14, 2015
BR just posted a list of teams with the longest droughts since their last national title. Certain teams pretending to be powerhouses with tradition: Exposed.

I could take a wild guess as of one......but then some very frequent posters would get very upset

Again....if aggsy wouldn't have dodged TEXAS in the bowl game.....that 59yrds would've been closer to 590yrds......oh but how aggsy always own themselves...DUMBASS

It's cute how they talk about the near misses for Aggy in that article. How many unclaimed and near misses do we have?

Nothing is more embarrassing than 1939.
This. Why aggys even attempt to talk trash to us about college football (or basketball or baseball for that matter) is beyond me. I'd like to see any major university in this country that's close to A&M in terms of squandering resources and doing less with more. I don't think 2nd place is even close but I could be wrong.

This. Why aggys even attempt to talk trash to us about college football (or basketball or baseball for that matter) is beyond me. I'd like to see any major university in this country that's close to A&M in terms of squandering resources and doing less with more. I don't think 2nd place is even close but I could be wrong.

All that needs to be said. Why aggys talk so much still baffles my mind.

How is one game more embarrassing than close to a century of failures?

You have to remember that that thought emanated from the same thimble-sized brain that believes Texas is the most underachieving program in college baseball history. Poor erica is better than any parody of stereotypical aggy stupidity.

Reactions: Bass Elder
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

From the pay board. LMAO @ aggy

Somehow Texas inched in front of Aggy despite the following factors the agroids say are in their favor:

Aggy brand awareness at an all time due to Johnny Football
Aggy plays in the best conference in college football
Aggy facilities were in the process of $500 million renovation
Aggy has exciting offense that puts up a bunch of points
Aggy has charismatic head coach
Aggy conference sends more players to the NFL
Aggy has more nationally televised game and get higher ratings.
Texas plays in the worst power 5 conference or what they refer to as the "BDF" or Big Dumpster Fire on Texags.
Texas has a head coach who doesn't speak well in public
Texas has no offense and no QB
Texas' conference sends no players to the NFL
Texas is coming off a 6-7 season
Texas has a failed TV network.

So somehow, despite all these positive factors for Aggy and every thing that could wrong for Texas, we still managed to inch ahead of them in the composite rankings.

How can this be?

Just do some semblance of winning and we can boat race their asses in recruiting.

59-0 was pretty embarrassing. I actually saw a guy turn his Ag shirt inside out at our tailgate.

It's cute how they talk about the near misses for Aggy in that article. How many unclaimed and near misses do we have?
They actually make a point of saying the near missed have not come in the SEC era.

And by the way...I seem to remember 59 being the number Alabama scored on Aggie, compared. So maybe the 59 they should be worried about is 59-0. But hey, Aggie can score on anybody so Chavis will have them in the championship next year.

Man I'm sitting here watching 2005 highlights on the LHN and wow Ramonce Taylor was quick. That Oline was pretty salty. Top 10 in the nation in offense and defense......a very very good team.

Hey aggs how many times you guys seen that 1939 championship replayed on television? Just curious

SEC network will air the radio broadcast someday. Nah I'm just kidding SEC network doesn't care about the 100 year old championship either.

Man I'm sitting here watching 2005 highlights on the LHN and wow Ramonce Taylor was quick. That Oline was pretty salty. Top 10 in the nation in offense and defense......a very very good team.

Hey aggs how many times you guys seen that 1939 championship replayed on television? Just curious

They were even comparing taylor to bush during that game. Imagine what he could of done.

My sense of fair play prevents me from commenting here. I actually feel sorry for aggy! I mean it would be like taking candy from a baby....like comparing head to head results...like comparing our tradition of decades and decades of nationally relevant football to their tradition of bending over, grabbing their nuts and yelling...of...off....oh heck! I just cant do it...not fair. Not fair at all!

Top 1 in offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT