ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FOOTBALL 25 GAME

Anybody going to play this? I used to put HOURS in this game back in the day...34 now and im just as excited.
Metcalf... he loves video games.
brother anyone GIF

only game i put hours and hours and hours in

something about putting up 100 points on someone you loss to saturday to help heal lmao
You ever had a C note dropped on you in that game?

I was the biggest ncaa football gamer I would only play with a couple of teams and used Middle Tennessee state for a dynasty mode hahaha on Heisman. I had all the players last names would be online for hours. I can still remember I used John Chile's as my qb and would still make people look dumb. I never played Madden at that time and entered the Madden Challenge when Vince was on the cover and made it 3 rounds deep and lost to a professional gamer by 1 that had just won the San Diego tourney. I'll play anyone one of you guys.

Kids.....back in the day I could play Williams Defender/Stargate for 4-5 hrs on a single quarter.....

Of course, it took me an awful lot of quarters to obtain that proficiency.....

Reactions: hookem777
Kids.....back in the day I could play Williams Defender/Stargate for 4-5 hrs on a single quarter.....

Of course, it took me an awful lot of quarters to obtain that proficiency.....
Those were probably 90% silver as well.

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
I was the biggest ncaa football gamer I would only play with a couple of teams and used Middle Tennessee state for a dynasty mode hahaha on Heisman. I had all the players last names would be online for hours. I can still remember I used John Chile's as my qb and would still make people look dumb. I never played Madden at that time and entered the Madden Challenge when Vince was on the cover and made it 3 rounds deep and lost to a professional gamer by 1 that had just won the San Diego tourney. I'll play anyone one of you guys.
i played with Texas of course and small schools were SFA, Sam Houston, or North Texas lol

I remember Vince Young in NCAA 05 was the most unbeatable player ever. I just drop back scramble right or left and throw it deep or run.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT