ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FOOTBALL 25 GAME

You ever had a C note dropped on you in that game?

I used to rack up 20+ consecutive undefeated seasons, over 100 pts per game on Heisman mode. I’ve never liked playing online. A super competitive buddy of mine, who was apparently hot shit in an online league, came over and talked smack about me only playing the game instead of other people. I took his challenge. I laid 54 on him in the first half and he held him to negative yards. He gracefully conceded because I don’t think his ego would ever recover from losing by triple digits. Those were the days.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
I used to rack up 20+ consecutive undefeated seasons, over 100 pts per game on Heisman mode. I’ve never liked playing online. A super competitive buddy of mine, who was apparently hot shit in an online league, came over and talked smack about me only playing the game instead of other people. I took his challenge. I laid 54 on him in the first half and he held him to negative yards. He gracefully conceded because I don’t think his ego would ever recover from losing by triple digits. Those were the days.
JUST BRING IT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT