ADVERTISEMENT

New analyst coming in to help Sark……

Sounds like it’s happening.

Not surprising the new LB coach who Sark I guess is really close with worked with him at AZ. And obviously Gideon played for him. One thing Sark took from Saban that has done wonders is he’s not afraid to surround himself with smart folks

no, I think that is just a rumor. I wish it was true, but I hear it is not.

OK....I have read reports saying he is coming and read that it was only a rumor. I wish it were true. I guess we will know sooner or later. Seems like almost everything I read says he will....then Floss on Hornsports( who is as dialed in as anyone) says it is not so.

OK....I have read reports saying he is coming and read that it was only a rumor. I wish it were true. I guess we will know sooner or later. Seems like almost everything I read says he will....then Floss on Hornsports( who is as dialed in as anyone) says it is not so.
It’s true

Inside Texas is reporting it’s a done deal. Those guys are on top of their stuff. If they are reporting it then I would take it to the bank.

Reactions: HornDrummer
This should improve our secondary a bit. But remember- Akina was at the top of his coaching game BEFORE everyone was running the spread.

Reactions: Hookedonit
This should improve our secondary a bit. But remember- Akina was at the top of his coaching game BEFORE everyone was running the spread.
DB coaching ain’t changed that much, and it’s not like he hasn’t been coaching. He’s just been at Stanford where no one noticed.

DB coaching ain’t changed that much, and it’s not like he hasn’t been coaching. He’s just been at Stanford where no one noticed.
And AZ, so not totally new to the spread. This is a great addition to the squad. And a great recruiter. “Austin is lit 🔥”!

And AZ, so not totally new to the spread. This is a great addition to the squad. And a great recruiter. “Austin is lit 🔥”!
Yeah he won’t be doing much recruiting as an analyst. As a matter of fact that’s probably why he’s taking an analyst job. He’s 67 years old probably doesn’t want to be on the road recruiting anymore.

So true I hope just learning proper techniques will make the difference like turning around and playing the ball and such

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT