ADVERTISEMENT

New Footballs

Looks like we weren't the only school to get new footballs. Ou, baylor, tcu, Kansas even got new balls and other collegiate teams. Like they are made in Texas and here in the Dfw area.

Like I said before, every thought he has turns into a thread. That is why the board is littered with his threads and 0 or 1 reply. It wasn't a big deal before but this shit ass format clogs up the board.

Like I said before, every thought he has turns into a thread. That is why the board is littered with his threads and 0 or 1 reply.

Yep. He started 17 of the 50 threads currently on the first page, all of them just like this one.

Like I said before, every thought he has turns into a thread. That is why the board is littered with his threads and 0 or 1 reply. It wasn't a big deal before but this shit ass format clogs up the board.
Then why make a big thing outa it? I don't give a sh*t what ya think! Can't blame everything on me..

Then why make a big thing outa it? I don't give a sh*t what ya think! Can't blame everything on me..

C'mon FB what the hell? You make a big deal out of every thought you have. Now you're trying to make a big deal out of new freakin footballs for Christ's sake, then you have the nerve to ask why somebody's making a big deal out of you making a big deal out of some petty ass shit. Do you even hear the crazy in all that? Look, I like you old fart, but f*ck this shit is gettin old.

Put down the sauce, old man.
Don't drink! and you and BBR started on me about my threads in a above threads, so what do ya expect me to not to answer back and get run over? I just mentioned the FB's as we damn sure need more than new FB's, And I believe some of you are the ones that jacked my ass about MB, well he's not gone like ya said he was, so who do we talk about that to? I like both of ya to but, when ya jack me about my threads then its not good for no one, I just expressed my opinion that's all, that's what these BB's are for you know..and I certainly never jacked ya thread MetCalf or you BBR..

They are the same footballs as the old footballs except instead of a silver longhorn, these are burnt orange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT