ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft is tomorrow

Any aggys picked yet? Guess jumbo recruited like Charlie and Tom did, or just didn’t develop. We’ve been there.

Oh how high could J Sanders have improved if he had only stayed 1 more year. Honestly, I think the dude could be the next gronk for a decent qb. What am I missing on his eval?

Reactions: hookem777
him and AD should have stayed my OP
I can see why AD left. A lot of mocks had him in the first round and his testing backed that up. JT I thought should have stayed. Would love for my chiefs to get JT in the 4th. That guy with Andy Reid, Mahomes and Kelcie being the main guy got another year or two could be a stud

Oh how high could J Sanders have improved if he had only stayed 1 more year. Honestly, I think the dude could be the next gronk for a decent qb. What am I missing on his eval?
He’s an inconsistent blocker. Flashes great skills at times but whiffs way too much. That will make it very hard for him to get on the field.

Reactions: hookem777
Well we've got 5 players left on the board who should get drafted tomorrow. Besides Sanders, Whittington, Ford, Jones, and Sanborn are available.

I don’t think Whittington will get drafted. But that might actually work in his favor.

The inferior KSU tight end got drafted before Sanders. Sanders is a pathetic blocker, however blocking is something that doesn’t require talent, so he should be able to improve if he has the desire to be an upper echelon TE.

Sanders goes at the top of the 4th round. He’s going to make about 1 million a year. He probably could have come back to UT make 500-600k+ and improved his draft stock and made more money long term. There were rumors of him coming back. Probably wishes he would have

The inferior KSU tight end got drafted before Sanders. Sanders is a pathetic blocker, however blocking is something that doesn’t require talent, so he should be able to improve if he has the desire to be an upper echelon TE.
The best way JT will see the field this season will be on special teams. With his athleticism and size, he’ll make an impact. NFL teams love guys who can be productive in multiple ways. That’s how he’s going to add a ton of value for himself.

Well we're not going to break the school record even if Sanborn gets drafted.

Guess what year we're the most players drafted? 1984

Guess how many players were drafted? 17 as in seventeen. Wow

At what point do you not want to get drafted and be able to sign with the team of your choice as a FA?

well......this is what I hear.....he has short arms ( I dont make it up....just report it) he can't/won't block....very unenthusiastic in the weight room....

none of the above were traits of Gronk

I am rooting for Sanders, but I waited 3 years for him to become a monster. It never happened. I heard over and over that he was a huge mis match for the defense....but he got what, 2, 3 targets a game? I wish him well, but.....

What I can't understand why didn't Whittington get drafted earlier. Injuries, bad pro day. I'm happy for Christian Jones. If it wasn't for the coaches he'd have never been drafted.

Now that the draft is over Texas finished second for most players drafted with 11. Michigan led the way with 13. Hey Sarkisian let's keep this coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT