ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft is tomorrow

What I can't understand why didn't Whittington get drafted earlier. Injuries, bad pro day. I'm happy for Christian Jones. If it wasn't for the coaches he'd have never been drafted.
Injury prone and not the fastest guy. He will play special teams probably and hopefully not get hurt. Just make it enough years you can retire in the league is his goal. He deserves it too.

well......this is what I hear.....he has short arms ( I dont make it up....just report it) he can't/won't block....very unenthusiastic in the weight room....

none of the above were traits of Gronk
Very unfortunate but some guys are like that. They were always the bigger, stronger, faster kid growing up so they never had the drive to push it to beast mode. Maybe the NFL parity will open his eyes and get him to really push himself.
All the right tools are there....except for the t-rex arms. Can't do shit about that. Lol

Reactions: oldhorn2
Injury prone and not the fastest guy. He will play special teams probably and hopefully not get hurt. Just make it enough years you can retire in the league is his goal. He deserves it too.
Well he was a good slot receiver for us. Did he ever drop the ball when he was with us. He could run with ball after catching it. He looked like he was a willing blocker.

Well he was a good slot receiver for us. Did he ever drop the ball when he was with us. He could run with ball after catching it. He looked like he was a willing blocker.
he is up against alot better athletes in the NFL than college football. I love J Whitt..he is a leader and a great teammate to have on your side but he wont be someone you draft on fantasy football. He will be a utility player and hopefully make the final cut is his best bet. Im not hating im just realistic. If im wrong i ill stand and admit it with a huge smile but thats what i see in his future as a ceiling. Congrats on the kid getting drafted. He deserves that at minimum

That's not bad- that's 8th grade.
Im sure he could do more he probably just thought " i dont have too" He was hyped up as the 2nd best TE in the draft only behind the immortal brock bowers. The dude needed a senior year of learning to be tougher, grittier and find the dawg it takes to play on the L.O.S

Let's see if I can remember everybody.
Murphy will be in Seattle with excellent DC as his head coach. Bijan will be teaming up with Michael Pennix Jr who should have won the Heisman. We already know about X and Mahomes. Brooks and Sanders can give Brett Young the help he needs. It's a new era in NE let's hope Swett can be a part of it. I think Mitchell will do fine in Indy. I'm pulling for Ford, Whittington and especially Christian Jones.

Let's see if I can remember everybody.
Murphy will be in Seattle with excellent DC as his head coach. Bijan will be teaming up with Michael Pennix Jr who should have won the Heisman. We already know about X and Mahomes. Brooks and Sanders can give Brett Young the help he needs. It's a new era in NE let's hope Swett can be a part of it. I think Mitchell will do fine in Indy. I'm pulling for Ford, Whittington and especially Christian Jones.
pennix will be injured after 1 year of starting calling it. Dude can sling it but hes more fragile than Troy Aikman on his 3rd concussion.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Atlanta Falcons signed Texas punter Ryan Sanborn to become an undrafted free agent. Congrats!

Even with a knee injury Brooks went in the second round. Man there's no telling where he would have been drafted if it weren't for that injury.

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT