ADVERTISEMENT

NFL playoffs

Time running out for Texans, helluva 1 yr turnaround. Hopefully they don't do what they always do.....trade or release their best players this offseason.

Time running out for Texans, helluva 1 yr turnaround. Hopefully they don't do what they always do.....trade or release their best players this offseason.
That was the BOB era. What a a-hole. Texans are young but definitely trending up. I loved Demeco Ryan’s as a Texans player and he is proving so far to be a great hire as a HC.

That was the BOB era. What a a-hole. Texans are young but definitely trending up. I loved Demeco Ryan’s as a Texans player and he is proving so far to be a great hire as a HC.
Has Will Anderson played well? You can build a team strong those guys. Is they draft well sign the right fa they can be a contender.

Let's see Justin nailed a 53 yards his longest of the year. Devin had a big ko return. I like the Ravens chances next week.

It looks like the lions have put it away. Guys the Detroit Lions are not a joke anymore. And I thought when they hired an aggie I thought only somebody like the lions would hire an aggie. When Justin Tucker hit that 66 yard FG that can only happen to the lions.

But it's different now and Dan Campbell has shocked me. He's a winner and you can't say that about most aggies. And a female owner is responsible for turning the organization around.

Am I the only one who is tired of the Chiefs? I hope they get their A-- kicked next game.
Me too. I'm tired of Travis Kelce. I'm tired of Taylor Swift. But I'm confident that Lamar and his boys will send them home.

Aggies and Horns for the NFC Title. Campbell vs Shanahan.
True that. Guess who I'm pulling for. But seriously Dan Campbell has done an outstanding job in the 3 years he's been there. He played for the aggies in the 90s I wonder if clob played against him.

True that. Guess who I'm pulling for. But seriously Dan Campbell has done an outstanding job in the 3 years he's been there. He played for the aggies in the 90s I wonder if clob played against him.
No I didn't.

You're sh!tting me..... Romo and Dak only have 2 playoff wins each?

Holy fvck balls. How pathetic is that shit.

You're sh!tting me..... Romo and Dak only have 2 playoff wins each?

Holy fvck balls. How pathetic is that shit.
Romo always folded when it really counted. Same with Dak. I'm surprised they actually won playoffs games but I haven't followed the cowboys closely.

And as for Baker he's on a 1 year contact and he's on his 4th team.

I'm watching Detroit and San Fran play and it reminded me of a posting I made about 8 years ago.

BTW Cal and Goff hung 45 on us that game.

I'm watching Detroit and San Fran play and it reminded me of a posting I made about 8 years ago.

BTW Cal and Goff hung 45 on us that game.

Well the Longhorn ended up winning and 5 star culture is going to the superbowl while Dak can't even win a playoff game. Goff couldn't do anything the 2nd half until the last drive lions first superbowl gone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT