ADVERTISEMENT

OB 24-hour Auction: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (Including lunch/Franklin with the OB staff)

Current high bids

Lunch at Franklin with OB Staff - $2700

Autographed Kevin Durant print - $1000

A bottle of Elmer T Lee bourbon - $1100

Autographed David Thomas helmets - $250

Autographed Jimmy Johnson SI - $375

Running grand first day total: $5525

Reactions: ericg320
I want it to be a surprise. I'll debut the items tomorrow.

So many cool things still to come.
Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Also, we're going to have a ton of items I think some of you will really like, including...

a. A chance to sit in and join an entire Orangebloods podcast with the OB team.
b. I'm trying to set up a package where we send you with McComas to either a Spurs/Rockets playoff game.
c. I think there's a chance we're going to have a Houston Dynamo behind the curtains experience that will include me joining them for the game.

Still working on building out list, but we're going to have some fun, unique items to bid on.

I'll bid $300 on the David Thomas Helmet set.

Also, I'll start the opening bid at $200 for the spot on the OB podcast if it hasn't already happened. Very busy with work and couldn't read the whole thread.

Current high bids

Lunch at Franklin with OB Staff - $3000

Autographed David Thomas helmets - $300

Autographed Jimmy Johnson SI - $400

Running grand first day total: $5800

Reactions: sendero95 and pied
Current high bids

Lunch at Franklin with OB Staff - $3000

Autographed David Thomas helmets - $300

Autographed Jimmy Johnson SI - $400

Running grand first day total: $5800
What are the single-day ban totals? I know the powerspread deal raised a good amount.

@Ketchum

Have you all thought about making this a free article? I have lots of friends not on OB that might be willing to help with the online auction if they had access to the material. Just a thought.

In the last 24 hours, we've gone from 12K to more than 20K for the fund.

we still have 20 items to auction and the suspensions to boost that number.
Also, maybe offer another Franklins outing since there were multiple high offer bids. Perhaps a combo franklins/UT baseball game deal might fetch even higher bids.

@Ketchum

Have you all thought about making this a free article? I have lots of friends not on OB that might be willing to help with the online auction if they had access to the material. Just a thought.
The school and the family asked for this to be a private deal to Orangebloods. They didn't want us hyping it on social media or making a huge deal out of it through promotion.

I just hopped back on and was going to bid on Franklin BBQ. $3K? Dayum.... Gonna have to find something else I like. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT