ADVERTISEMENT

OB Auction No.4: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (I'll clean your house + OB Letter jacket)

Ketch is a brave, brave man, volunteering to clean someone's house. Hell, if it involves yard work, I'll probably come with him. As long as I can have a couple beers while on the job :)
Do you have a truck, some wire cutters, and ball bearings?

Man the hate is strong with you today.

e4684aa8b46f6d6d5f32bc4d8f68b76bc0482961640286fa85d3f21fb3d7b005.jpg

Reactions: drunk randoke
PayPal is preferred to Ketch's email though I believe @SkoalBrother77 is accepting Vinmo and transferring through his PayPal. If these don't work, I guess you can write me a check and mail to me and I'll transfer the funds through PayPal for you.
PayPal is preferred to Ketch's email though I believe @SkoalBrother77 is accepting Vinmo and transferring through his PayPal. If these don't work, I guess you can write me a check and mail to me and I'll transfer the funds through PayPal for you.

@batcity @HLG73027 If it is for a bid you won, the link is below. I have posted the link in a number of posts but when they are un-pinned, they disappear in the hoards of posts.

https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/ut...menu=AA**&comments=In+Memory+of+Haruka+Weiser

2. Five Orangebloods lifetime subscriptions. ($1000 via @FrancoBevo)

It's real simple. You never have to pay your yearly dues again. Oh, and neither do the four friends/family members that you choose to give the other four subscriptions to. Considering some of you have been here for more than a decade, this could be the gift that pays for itself over time.

Geoff K

Clark, its the gift that keeps on giving the whole year..

Reactions: austex24
4. A custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. ($550 via @Geoff )

The dream is finally coming true. The winning bigger gets a custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. You'll get your name on the back and you'll have some final say in the customization of the jacket, but the bottom line is that you'll have a chance to have something that no other Orangebloods family member has ever possessed.

We're having a mock up of a potential jacket being made right now, but just imagine...

swspbrinwcd43nxxbonh

Geoff K
You left off the GYN part. It's a no go without that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT