ADVERTISEMENT

OB Huruka Fund Drive: Ban your favorite/least favorite poster for $100

Lol dayuuuum I'm a money generator for this great cause- sad this guy had to be coerced to donate. Wish it came from his heart instead of trying to make amends. But I'll give myself a pat on back now ;)

Mission accomplished wapit back on hook. =)rollNow only if wapit donates -my offer still stands wapit I'll pay 25 percent of everything you donate
I was under the impression that Haruka was was the "generator" or, more correctly, the person being honored. It would appear that PS is again more interested in honoring himself and throwing bluster around and yelling "Look at me!" than caring about or pointing to the actual subject of the auction. A young woman with a bright future was snuffed out and that bothers me. And mocking others while seeming to pretend to care about her memory is distasteful.

I was under the impression that Haruka was was the "generator" or, more correctly, the person being honored. It would appear that PS is again more interested in honoring himself and throwing bluster around and yelling "Look at me!" than caring about or pointing to the actual subject of the auction. A young woman with a bright future was snuffed out and that bothers me. And mocking others while seeming to pretend to care about her memory is distasteful.

NM.

Tfd1WOA.gif

You don't have to have a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. Ketch just needs to send you an email invoice through his paypal account that you can simply pay with a credit or debit card. Maybe he can do that just for the ones that don't have a PayPal account. All he would need is your email and the amount. Just a thought.

Last edited:
You don't have to have a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. Ketch just needs to send you an email invoice through his paypal account that you can simply pay with a credit or debit card. Maybe he can do that just for the ones that don't have a PayPal account. All he would need is your email and the amount. Just a thought.
Problem with this is that 3% would be taken out.

Can I just pitch in to ban myself and then take the day off? :)

This thread should be fun to monitor.
Ok, here's your next auction. Every $300 pledged gets an image in an inappropriate thread that YOU post. That way, people can see your id come out. For a price.

Whoever pledges the most gets to be the one to drop the ban hammer on you for a day.

Reactions: Longhorn_Swag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT