ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DALLAS STARS - Gameweek thread, 3/18 @ Calgary tonight, 9 pm. Stars Fans, GITT. The push for the Stanley Cup playoffs, page 6*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirvin

Alright, alright, alright. Get it on!
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2007
Austin, Tx
Tonight, Tues 3/14/2023, the Western Conference 2nd seeded team at present, The Dallas Stars will be visiting the Vancouver Canucks. In the midst of a 6 game road swing, (9 days), the Stars continue to seek much needed points to remain in contention for not only the Western Division crown, but home ice advantage for the duration of the Western Conference race.

The Stanley Cup Finals home ice advantage is all but wrapped up by Boston if they indeed make it that far, but the Stars sit behind Vegas in the West by 1 pt, 88-87, in the quest for the top spot in the West.

In the Division, the Stars lead the surging (7-0-3 last 10 games), in the chase for the Division crown.

As i mentioned to my fellow Stars fans last night, this thread will be a weekly thing until the final 3 or 4 games of the season at which time i'll devote a dedicated game thread for each remaining game. This weekly thread will culminate with a final game of the week, which will be NLT than a Sunday game. At which point, i'll start a new weekly thread on Monday or Tuesday, whichever night the upcoming game takes place on.

This should alleviate any time constraints that my take @BlakeSkaggs away from his other OB duties.

So, @BlakeSkaggs if you could, please post tonights starting lineups.

I'll try to tag some of the other Stars members right before first puck dropped.

Go STARS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News