ADVERTISEMENT

**Official TEXAS vs I'm a MAN! I'M 40! thread of finality**

400 yards at half.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Where's that okie troll?

Come on Sark!! We get the ball after the half. Get another one before we go to the locker room.

How do you call a delay of game penalty when the f’n ref is standing over the ball??? 🤬

Sark or QE has to call time out there. We need to keep swinging the hammer in the 2nd half and make the committee make a hard choice.

Texas is one of the best 4 in the country and should be in the playoff, the committee will have to be forced to put them in though.

422 yards of offense in that half. Best half of offensive football we’ve seen in over 13 years

Good luck the rest of the way. I hope you make the CFP, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't. FSU will win, and then it will be between UT and the SEC champ, and the Big12 doesn't have that pull, even with the head to head win over Bama.

I hate when Sark slows the offense down. Quinn is so much better in the up tempo stuff

So we pissed away a fumble at the end of the half and the opening possession of the 2nd half because we have a lead and need to run clock. That’s how you keep a team like Houston and Kansas State, and Kansas and every other less talented team on our schedule hang around and pick you off.

“Coach, those Sweat and Murphy dudes are BIG! I’m gonna take the rest of the day off..”

Did Gundy think Gordon was out there? Wth was that
I think that was the 2nd down play call that didn't go, so the braintrust that is OC Dunn, said "Run it again" even though its 3rd and 8 with the backup RB. Like I said, Dunn is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT