ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmak124

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2005
With the large community here, I thought this might be a good opportunity for people to network. I'm interested to know what what members do for a living so I'll start it off....I'm in technology PR for a firm in NYC.

I should also mention that if you are a student in high school or college, this is a valuable resource that you can use to learn more about a career that you might be interested in. I'm sure that the majority of members, myself included, wouldn't mind having a discussion about what they do. Who knows, it might end up as a great contact when looking for internships or jobs.
This post was edited on 8/18 9:32 PM by dmak124if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

This post was edited on 8/18 9:34 PM by dmak124if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 8/18 9:44 PM by dmak124if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Commercial Real Estate broker (tenant rep) active in Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio.

Marketing Consultant - Transportation and Gov't...
What I really want to be is "The Wolf".

Customer Development and Implementation Director for a software firm in Dallas.

Designer for civil engineering firm.

Working on acting career (Sin City - first big film. Buy the DVD as I get residuals!!)

I do a some of everything for a Third Party Administrator located in Corpus Christi. The EXTREMELY short explanation for those who don't know what a TPA does...employee benefits administration and claims processing for employers who self-fund their employee insurance/benefits. If you own a company that is interested in self-funding, let me know.

This post was edited on 8/18 2:00 PM by dbaker1980if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Director of Sales: Maverick Books
We're the producers of Hank the Cowdog books and products
This post was edited on 8/18 2:01 PM by Darinstollingsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

two users here

mechanical engineer/petroleum engineer

both graduating this year.

looking for job as production engineer. anyone?

Project accountant at an Energy company. I wish I knew what that was, because I have been traveling (Spain right now) on an environmental/fuels project for the DOD and don't know what my job means (or much about fuels/environment, but learning quick), just that I will get there someday. Funny world for an English major

hook'em

Tuck

Real estate appraiser/consultant/investor in Galveston, also Houston.

...But I want to quit and go to work for PutYourHornsUp...

Financial Advisor - With the only Texas based firm that trades on the NYSE.

Anyone looking for a Texas broker?

My wife and I are both full-time professional artists with our own business and website. We've been in business for about 13 yrs; before that, I did lots of different things, mostly building trades.

Former television sportscaster, now an attorney - mostly med mal defense - in Denver

Also negotiate/review employment contracts for television news talent and other executive types; if you've got one, you're probably getting screwed, so send me an email - tvcontract@yahoo.com

http://www.tvcontract.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT