Not open for further replies.

PNG1992

Making The Internet Great Again
Dec 17, 2005
Port Neches, TEXAS
Whos in it and why?

A few of my nominations:

echeese: obviously 95,000 post gets anyone in

LONGHORNREALTOR: good poster, better guy. Host the coolest tailgate at DKR open to any OB member

Armadillo Slim: Back from a long hiatus. Always a good poster.

royalewithcheese: spent many months moderating and the best aggie basher/hater on OB's

Hornius Emeritus: awesome pics, & level headed poster

RPongetti: been known to explode on other members but his video breakdowns alone get him in.

eggroll: always has an opinion and isnt afraid to express it, a solid member. His sigpics are always an added bonus.

any more suggestions?

If Ty Cobb can be in the Baseball Hall of Fame then Don Drysdale should be in the OB. Also one of the best aggie haters out there.

Reactions: echeese
eggroll for his ability to get under everybody's skin

CS for the same reason, despite him usually being relatively low-key

314 for many reasons but clearly for his epic domination of OU

rponn for a multitude of reasons

echeese for sheer determination

Eggroll always offers analysis. Whether you agree with him or not, he is usually succinct and well-written. My personal favorite. We'd probably hate each other if we ever met, though.

ECheese is usually wrong, but I enjoy that he posts with such heart. Love ya, Cheese.

JTull is a classic.

Some of y'all should type "Ketch" a million times in response to this inquiry because I've never seen a bigger group of kiss-asses in my life.

Re: Orangebloods Posters "Hall of Fame"

Pootie tang
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

314 foe ou domination

Echeese
Eggroll

Both for obvious reasons

North Texas Horn - This guy is genius...easily my favorite poster on the board

Hornius Emetrius
Don Hornleone
Mike Corleone
I Am McLovin

All guys who I may not always agree with but bring very good stuff to this board

Sundance7 the ultimate nice guy

Biggio4HOF - I just really enjoy his posts
HookEM Horns11 - see above

Heart of Texas - Some of the best knowledge and break downs on this board

Scout88 - See above both bring alot in player breakdown

Longhorn Realtor - He and Echeese are the best at reaching out to all OB's

Farias - Seems like a really cool dude we could all get along with and he and I see eye to eye on many posts
Smaulden - See above

Thunder Cain

Willie Jennings for his great music threads

Drizzew - I also think he is hilarious and was very cool when I met him at LHR's tailgate

The ladies of Ob's - Bevorachel, Longhorn Babe, MLeelovesUT, and Hooked76 for putting up with all of our stupid asses

And I can't forget my Rangers Buddies who post on the Rangers...I know there aren't many Rangers fans on board but Bond Lounge, Broken Glass Republican, Longhornmjc, DaveC2, UT Wiz, The Weatherman, Longview Lobo, and the many others who post on Rangers stuff
This post was edited on 1/18 7:42 PM by 40acrefanatic
This post was edited on 1/19 11:33 PM by 40acrefanatic

Reactions: scary jarbro
Originally posted by reaper atty:
Originally posted by chasenwilliam:
Me.

Chasen is good at spooking little boys. You should be a boy scout leader or a little league baseball coach.
Who says I am not a boy scout troop leader?
get_image

png, i appreciate the nod, but not sure i belong on that list.

for me, too many to name. tons of good ones now.

two i remember fondly from the past were Dances With Possums and rmsjd.

i've got dozens of favorites for a whole variety of reasons, some knowledge, some common sense, many who have become very close friends of mine, some level headed, one who is a bass player, some who have been around a bit, and one who now consorts with the queen. there are certainly many others.

being an old fart who pretty much grew up on the UT campus, my natural drift is toward the older guard who have been around UT for a long time and remember the campus and Austin from the old days-- but there many newer and younger guys with good takes too. i love the nostalgia threads, if you haven't noticed already.

this is a good community. it is the community aspect that is the reason I am here. the recruiting and sports talk, not as much really, even though that is what drew us all together initially.

one thread i particularly enjoyed lately was the lurker thread. nice to hear from all those guys. i'd love it if they'd post more.

Originally posted by Armadillo Slim:
png, i appreciate the nod, but not sure i belong on that list.

for me, too many to name. tons of good ones now.

one thread i particularly enjoyed lately was the lurker thread. nice to hear from all those guys. i'd love it if they'd post more.

sure you do and glad you're back. I too have many many more I could have listed and Ive seen them on others list.

The lurker thread is still available in the classics forum for anyone to read.

Vinsanity12 and 40acrefanatic are to of my favorite posters. I also have a special place in my heart for Texaspride his threads were just classic.

Chode, you lose points for not being more self-deprecating. The emoticon does not offset. The little winky emoticon leads me to believe you may wear cop sunglasses, mesh shirts tied up in a knot, and buttless chaps, too.

"dondrysdale" was once my favorite. He was blunt and to the point.

"Giant Baba" was always fun to hear from as was "Magic Loogie"

EmiratesHorn is a solid contributor, very level headed.

Radaman is a nice guy and a smart ass in the same package, and I like that.

It's always exciting to hear utx, SRita, letter86 talk about their conversations

Mikem is cool as a cucumber and appreciates the simple things in life

Hook'emFanatic is pretty insightful on most subjects

WillieJennings is always interesting, especially really late at night after a few

There are several others who are a pleasure to read and discuss with.

This post was edited on 1/16 9:58 PM by SirHornsalot

Originally posted by Crhoden:
Vinsanity12 and 40acrefanatic are to of my favorite posters. I also have a special place in my heart for Texaspride his threads were just classic.

Wow glad to know I've reached someone lol...I just try to be a face in the crowd

2 of my favorites haven't been mentioned and belong in the HOF.

Sessamoid & hooked76. They are both very good to read.

Hornius is a very good poster but HE should be in just on pictures alone.

Chode, you lose points for not being more self-deprecating. The emoticon does not offset. The little winky emoticon leads me to believe you may wear cop sunglasses, mesh shirts tied up in a knot, and buttless chaps, too.

Wow Raper Aggy, that is actually pretty clever, you lose points for your douchebag elitist attitude and the Hitler stache you probably sport to your local dirt track races. If OB needed a referee they probably would have appointed you a striped shirt or I am sure you could have borrowed one from the roller rink you undoubtedly work at, playing the NOW 27 CD 85 times a day and whistling at 13 year olds.

Wow Raper Aggy, that is actually pretty clever, you lose points for your douchebag elitist attitude and the Hitler stache you probably sport to your local dirt track races. If OB needed a referee they probably would have appointed you a striped shirt or I am sure you could have borrowed one from the roller rink you undoubtedly work at, playing the NOW 27 CD 85 times a day and whistling at 13 year olds.

Dude, that was freaking funny! LOL. Touche. I literally laughed out loud. I'm gonna try to memorize that blast!

+1 on dondrysdale. IMO best ever at cutting aggies and gooners to the bone. I wish he was still around.

Dude, that was freaking funny! LOL. Touche. I literally laughed out loud. I'm gonna try to memorize that blast!

I can't lie the Chode blast was epic in its own right. Most would go for the easy lay-up C-rodent but that took thought. Well played sir.

I can't lie the Chode blast was epic in its own right. Most would go for the easy lay-up C-rodent but that took thought. Well played sir.

You've definitely moved up in my book. Another Ari Gold fan, I presume? I, obviously, like posters who can talk game. Being the old lawyer for a bunch of ex-UT players, I have to possess thick skin because they crack back on me all of the time. I had one just text me moments ago that I look like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. You have to give it back, though. I was teasing Huff last week about his Benjamin Buttons hair style he is rolling with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT