ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods SOUTH PARK characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sean1187:

Originally posted by justacrzywhteboy:

Originally posted by DEER_HUNTER 10:
If anyone wants one of them made tell me...

make one for me.
eh, why let everyone else have the fun? Check out my page and you'll see me wearing a UT shirt...just for sh!t and giggles, I wanna see what you come up with.

spring break bro!!

Originally posted by enmuqb3:

Originally posted by PJH14:
Make one of Gillispie, Turgeon or Gundy.....One of the best threads ever.

enmuqb3,

You and 314horn have the best threads on OB that I have seen. Well Done Sir.

enmuqb3--once again great thread. trying to fit reverent horn into one southpark character may be a daunting task.

re reverent horn, the golf theme works for sure. and he is a sage, so the pipe is a nice touch, but he does have some hair.

but he's a coonass that will usually have more fish on his stringer than the law allows (but then i repeat myself, since he's a coonass) is a gourmet cook, and runs a mean tailgate, usually attended to nicely by his beautiful wife and some of his six kids.

you've got more to work with than with most guys is what i'm saying.

Originally posted by Armadillo Slim:
enmuqb3--once again great thread. trying to fit reverent horn into one southpark character may be a daunting task.

re reverent horn, the golf theme works for sure. and he is a sage, so the pipe is a nice touch, but he does have some hair.

but he's a coonass that will usually have more fish on his stringer than the law allows (but then i repeat myself, since he's a coonass) is a gourmet cook, and runs a mean tailgate, usually attended to nicely by his beautiful wife and some of his six kids.

Better?

macksbathroom.jpg
[/URL]
This post was edited on 3/29 5:26 PM by enmuqb3

yeah. nice. that's the rev. i recognized him immediately. put a big tall chef's hat on him and "laissez les bon temps roulez" and you'll nail it.
This post was edited on 3/29 5:37 PM by Armadillo Slim

yeah. nice. that's the rev. i recognized him immediately. put a big tall chef's hat on him and "laissez les bon temps roulez" and you'll nail it.

This post was edited on 3/29 5:37 PM by Armadillo Slim

very nice, enmuqb. next time you're at the disch, i'll buy you a lemonade or something.
smilie2.gif

very nice, enmuqb. next time you're at the disch, i'll buy you a lemonade or something.
smilie2.gif

ill take ya up on that
laugh.gif

Better?

Enmuqb3, nice touch. You got it, except I always have at least two lesbians at my tailgate. How did Slim miss that, since I have to pull him and Mike off every ten minutes or so.

Slim, thanks for the kind words. You are the best my friend. BTW, I never have more fish than the law allows unless I'm sure I can get away with it. Hell, if I have one per family member, it is likely I'll be over the limit!

Originally posted by Reverent Horn:

Better?

Enmuqb3, nice touch. You got it, except I always have at least two lesbians at my tailgate. How did Slim miss that, since I have to pull him and Mike off every ten minutes or so.

Slim, thanks for the kind words. You are the best my friend. BTW, I never have more fish than the law allows unless I'm sure I can get away with it. Hell, if I have one per family member, it is likely I'll be over the limit!

laugh.gif

ive gotta go out of town tomorrow through wednesday night. I hope to see this thread going strong by the time I get back. if not you guys did well. hookem

ive gotta go out of town tomorrow through wednesday night. I hope to see this thread going strong by the time I get back. if not you guys did well. hookem

dude, one of the cool things about the internet is that wherever you go, .....there it is! no kidding.

first time I could check back, let it die a slow death i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT