ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OB family!!! Need some help for my daughter's best friend

cujo0622

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
OB Family, I know this amazing community has come together before to help out many individuals/families/causes before and kindly asking for your help this time around.

Ivanna Salas has been best friends with my daughter since kindergarten and both have been inseparable pretty much since 1st grade. They have stayed friends through elementary, sports leagues, middle school, and now travel teams.

Ivanna is one of the best young softball players in the area and has been playing travel ball since 4th grade. As we all know travel ball is expensive and hard for families that don't have the financial means for the travel/registration/tournament/equipment costs. Ivanna and her family have humble beginnings and have struggled every year to cover cost for her tournaments/registrations. In fact, her mom and dad have never been able to attend any of her tournaments that are not in the south Texas area and have had to arrange for Ivanna to travel with teammates or other relatives.

Ivanna and her Aftermath 14U Softball team will go to Colorado later this summer for a World Series Championship tournament and my family and I want to help them out. Hope you can spare any thing you can and give the gift her parents see their daughter play in a big tournament for the first time. All donations will cover travel, lodging, food, and general expenses for the Salas family.

Help Ivanna and her family get to Colorado

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News