ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Prayers for my Mom

hornfanaustin

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Buda, TX
***Update***

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers 💙 Our Mom is still in the hospital and seems to be doing better 🙏🙌

She had an endoscopy yesterday, a blood transfusion, and a colonoscopy today. We are hoping to get more information from the GI doctor tomorrow for more information on her procedure today. The good news is they didn't find any tears or hemorrhages which is good. We mainly want to determine what else could be causing the low hemoglobin levels.

My brother drove down from Missouri to help out the rest of the week, and it appears she may get to go back home tomorrow. God is good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep my 81-year-old Mother in your prayers. She started feeling bad late Friday evening through Saturday. I drove up to Copperas Cove to take her to the ER to get checked out. They think she either has a bleeding ulcer or a small tear in her GI tract. She is being kept overnight and will consult the gastroenterologist in the morning. She has been in really good health for 81. This is the first time we have had to take her to the ER for anything since our Dad passed in 2017 from Parkinson's Disease. The staff at Seton in Harker Heights have taken great care of her today 🙏💙

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News