ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RV/Towable Camper Needed for Monday in Marfa for My Movie (PLEASE DM ME)

longhorn_writer

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hey gang-

As you may have seen from my recent post, I am shooting my very first movie out here in Marfa, TX. Overall, things couldn't have gone better so far two weeks in and based on the dailies I've been seeing, we really do have something special here.

That being said, we have suddenly run into a production snag, and so I thought I'd reach out to my OB Family to see if anyone might be able to help.

Unfortunately, the "gentlemen" we had rented a towable camper from has suddenly up and rescinded the contract we had with him out of nowhere, and now we need a replacement for this coming Monday out here in Marfa. Basically, all we really are using this for is as the restroom for our cast and crew when we are out shooting in the middle of nowhere on a desert road.

Obviously, I'm more than happy to discuss terms and film credit for anyone who can help, plus my personal eternal gratitude of course.

So, if you personally think you might be able to help, or are able to put me in touch with someone who you believe can, please send me a direct message and I'll be happy to hop on a call with you to discuss it further.

Thanks in advance, and Hook 'Em!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News