ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stros win 106

314412483_10222016394894747_210032438313676525_n.jpg

What a night/morning! Bring on the parade!! I maybe drunk all week.

We had 3 Philly fans in our area that left after it turned 4-1. Only person I saw get dragged in handcuffs was 20 something male Astros fan. The beers were flowing and the atmosphere was on fire! I got high fived by so many strangers and people were all smiles. These are the days I wish would always stay.
#wemadeAmericamadagain

Just a little curiosity from an ignorant lifelong west Texan. Why is Matress Mack so popular? I do know he is an alum and an astros fan, but that is all.
He's given a lot to the community. When there's floods, hurricanes etc he's usually the 1st business that steps up in Houston. He's done this for years. I also remember when I was in elementary during the Chicken Club phase he came to talk to us about drugs and getting the Monkey off your back. So he's just a staple in Houston.

Last edited:
Only 3 guys not expecting back next year:

Michael Brantley
Christian Vasquez
Will Smith
Maybe some others.
JV has a $25 million player option.

This is a huge pick up. This is a previous rookie of the year and MVP just 2 years ago. What a stud starting top of lineup:

Altuve
Peña
Alvarez
Bregman
Tucker
Abreu

The WS will be going through Houston. Now, JV just needs to decide whether he wants championships or $$. Either way, we have a solid pitching staff.

This is a huge pick up. This is a previous rookie of the year and MVP just 2 years ago. What a stud starting top of lineup:

Altuve
Peña
Alvarez
Bregman
Tucker
Abreu

The WS will be going through Houston. Now, JV just needs to decide whether he wants championships or $$. Either way, we have a solid pitching staff.
He'll chase the money with a chance to win a WS. Dodgers will pay him. He's going to be 40 I don't want money tied up with him.

In a strange turn of events, Correa changes course and signs with the Mets instead of the giants after some difference of opinion concerning his physical.
Cohen is spending some serious coin on his team.. Verlander and now Correa.

In a strange turn of events, Correa changes course and signs with the Mets instead of the giants after some difference of opinion concerning his physical.
You think they make it to the playoffs?

You think they make it to the playoffs?
I would hope/think so with the talent they've accumulated over the last 2-3 years. Not familiar with their pitching beyond JV, but the talent on the field should end the Braves "dynasty" :) over the past few years in their division.

I would hope/think so with the talent they've accumulated over the last 2-3 years. Not familiar with their pitching beyond JV, but the talent on the field should end the Braves "dynasty"  over the past few years in their division.

Hold up there man.....the Mets will always be the Mets....yeah my Braves have a hold on their division. But with all these moves recently with the Mets and Phillies just made the best division in baseball stronger. My Braves have holes at SS and LF. Every other position we are young and locked up for years. I'll say this the division is now open. The Mets infield will be ridiculous with Lindor and Correa.

I'm a Rangers fan. They just gave a dump truck of money to deGrom. And Cohen, who appears to have unlimited funds, didn't. Serious question - does that tell us something about deGrom - health, age, etc.??

The rangers have dumped a butt load of money the last two years. And add that they are still paying Arod until 2025. The pitching staff for the Rangers looks better and with Leiter coming up soon their staff is set with starters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT