ADVERTISEMENT

OU Farooq arrested

okiehorn

May 29, 2001
Arrested in Norman with four outstanding warrants. I smell Gundy😎

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
Will he be suspended for the game? That's the big question. Oh wait, stupid me. He would have to cave a girl's face in first to be suspended, oh wait. That happened and still no suspension.... Maybe rob a store at gunpoint?

Reactions: weevilcatch
He was arrested for expired tags and warrants for traffic tickets

Will he be suspended for the game? That's the big question. Oh wait, stupid me. He would have to cave a girl's face in first to be suspended, oh wait. That happened and still no suspension.... Maybe rob a store at gunpoint?
mixon wasnt suspended?

And by all means the venables era has been very good in terms of players in trouble. this is the first arrest and it was for unpaid tickets. lest we forget just how bad it got under riley before his last season.

Farooq need to sit out for at least the first series, until all the facts come out that’ll teach him a lesson he needs to learn. Don’t be a criminal

• Haha
Traffic tickets. Meh. That's an improvement for what OU players used to get popped for.

Farooq need to sit out for at least the first series, until all the facts come out that’ll teach him a lesson he needs to learn. Don’t be a criminal
At least the 3rd string deep snapper that was with him should sit out 2 games, minimum. Message to the whole team of ou’s tough new standards.

At least the 3rd string deep snapper that was with him should sit out 2 games, minimum. Message to the whole team of ou’s tough new standards.
Unless you're a 5star or AA don't think think about running afoul of the law at OU. It won't be tolerated!

• Haha
Venables not effing around regarding Farooq:
A team spokesman issued the following statement to me this afternoon: “We are aware of the matter and it is being addressed internally.”

Stutsman got a Horns logo tattooed on him then lost to Kansas and OkieLite LOL!

I know I know….it was a temporary tattoo. To go along with their temporary happiness

Reactions: freeper
Terrible pass interference no call. Probably would have made a difference, but no way to know
It happens every game, won't hear me complaining about it.Okie St. played better and Lebby is phat.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT