ADVERTISEMENT

OU preview (other haters welcome)

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015

Do we have any other b12 (non Longhorn) crybabies that want to talk about the season?

I'll be rooting for OU against the haters. I would like to whip OU twice in one season.

It will be one of those years where nobody has any idea how ou will do, imo. By the end of Sept, we’ll have a good idea. They have a favorable schedule for vegetables to ease into: ark st, smu, tulsa, cinci, iowa st.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Blow U will leave the Big 12 with a two game losing streak against the Fighting Baylor Bears - including Aranda calling a timeout with 1 second left to kick a run up the score field goal. Somehow they managed to duck us this year. To quote all of my Orangeblood friends - Eternal Scoreboard!!

Blow U will leave the Big 12 with a two game losing streak against the Fighting Baylor Bears - including Aranda calling a timeout with 1 second left to kick a run up the score field goal. Somehow they managed to duck us this year. To quote all of my Orangeblood friends - Eternal Scoreboard!!

You and Real Bear can hold hands, wave goodbye and cry as you watch OU and Texas ride off into the distance to the SEC. Baylor won't be missed.

Last night I went to Chama Goucho and ate more red meat than I've eaten in a long while at one setting. That includes the 40 ounce Porter House I had in Chicago last month.
This afternoon I took a thunder dump that my toilet had to literally choke down.

That's OU's defense this year.

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
Last night I went to Chama Goucho and ate more red meat than I've eaten in a long while at one setting. That includes the 40 ounce Porter House I had in Chicago last month.
This afternoon I took a thunder dump that my toilet had to literally choke down.

Ou’s defense should be improved quite a bit BV has brought in some talent in the short time He’sbeen at OU

If he can just get them to look at the line of scrimmage when the ball is snapped instead of the sideline this year, he’ll be light years ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: weevilcatch
It will be one of those years where nobody has any idea how ou will do, imo. By the end of Sept, we’ll have a good idea. They have a favorable schedule for vegetables to ease into: ark st, smu, tulsa, cinci, iowa st.
I appreciate you spelling Burnt’s last name correctly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: freeper and westx

I just spit up my milk through my nose.

I just don't see how their defense is going to improve from last year. I think another 7-8 win season is in store for them. I honestly think OU is headed back to the John Blake era for the next 4-5 years. I don't think they can compete with some of the other schools in NIL.

You and Real Bear can hold hands, wave goodbye and cry as you watch OU and Texas ride off into the distance to the SEC. Baylor won't be missed.
You've got the memory of an elephant. Real Bear - now there's a blast from the past.

Confident in our coaching staff.

Still don't have a championship winning QB, but we'll win nine or ten games this year.

I would hammer the under hard myself. I just don't see how their defense got any better from last year to this year.

That and they lost a 1400 yard rusher and 1500 yards in receiving from their top 2 guys. Farooq is a legit receiver and Stoops is a quality underneath slot guy, but other than that it is inexperience. I guess they got a couple transfers so who the hell knows.

They do return the QB and 4 starters on the OL so that will be helpful. They return 6 defensive starters, but lose 3 of their top 4 tacklers. Stutsman is back and that dude is a baller.

They won't have a losing record again, but I just don't see 10 regular season wins...just don't.

That and they lost a 1400 yard rusher and 1500 yards in receiving from their top 2 guys. Farooq is a legit receiver and Stoops is a quality underneath slot guy, but other than that it is inexperience. I guess they got a couple transfers so who the hell knows.

They do return the QB and 4 starters on the OL so that will be helpful. They return 6 defensive starters, but lose 3 of their top 4 tacklers. Stutsman is back and that dude is a baller.

They won't have a losing record again, but I just don't see 10 regular season wins...just don't.
Pettaway will be a nasty receiver

The transfer from Michigan, Anthony or something like that, is legit. I think they’ll have production at receiver but the defense will determine how they end up. I expect Bell to be predicting a Heisman for Jackson Arnold in the near future.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The transfer from Michigan, Anthony or something like that, is legit. I think they’ll have production at receiver but the defense will determine how they end up. I expect Bell to be predicting a Heisman for Jackson Arnold in the near future.
Absolutely, probably at least 2 Heisman’s before he’s done.
If that's the case, and Arnold takes over give me the under 7.5

Pettaway is still a freshman my man.
Pettaway will be like Lamb but Pettaway can run

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT