ADVERTISEMENT

PRAYER Request for my Son please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 (Update 2/16) Go Fund Me Set Up

Texhunter7

Gold Member
May 14, 2022
We have set up a Go Fund me. Long story short we live in Oklahoma and our insurance won’t cover Hunters treatments since we have decided to bring our son to TX Children’s in Houston. TX Children’s is a the best place for Hunter to get better. If you can help we would really appreciate it. If not we completely understand. Just please continue to Pray for him. These treatments cost $10k+ every 3 months.

Thank you 🙏🏻 ❤️

***Update 2/16***

Hi everyone I wanted to give an update on my son Hunter.

Wr have been waiting 8 months for today. We are in Houston and he’s starting his first treatments for his Dystonia.

He’s a strong young man who is truly an amazing young man who is stronger than I could ever have been at 16yrs old now.

Please lift him up in Prayer that everything goes well and this will help him get back to his old normal self.

Thank you so much for all the Prayers!

GOD is Great 🙏🏻❤️

————————————————————

My 15yr old Son Hunter was diagnosed yesterday with Dystonia. To say we are scared would be an understatement. I ask that you please PRAY for him and his doctors to get him the proper medical treatment so he can live a normal life. It’s been 7 months and we finally got a diagnosis. They kept saying at first it was a motor tic but it’s not. He plays football and baseball and that’s his love but for now that’s on the shelf. Please lift his name up in Prayer if you could, I believe in the power of Prayer with all my heart.
Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Thank you so much for Praying for Hunter. I ask that you continue to lift him up in Prayer. His doctor put him on one medication and it didn’t do anything to help. He’s on his second one now and I ask for Prayers for this to be the one that will help him begin to get better.

Thank you and have a Blessed day 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News