ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-season prediction by Troy Miller of Websider.com (Senior Writer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre-season prediction by Troy Miller of Websider.com (Senior Writ

"The defense, though, is still one of the best in the country and will wreak havoc all day for the Aggies."

Talk about being at the other end of the spectrum of reality.......what did this guy see in the Aggie D in last year's Baylor game/Texas game/Cotton Bowl that inspired this gem? Honestly, I don't think Troy watches much football.

Originally posted by oraclehorn:
Pre-season prediction

July 28, 2005Fearless Predictions

Troy Miller Websider.com Senior Writer

If they can't find another back, then Young will be a marked man and the Longhorns offensive will flutter.
Same hopeful aggy delusion every year no matter what happens to either team. Resilient Aggy Delusion Syndrome (RADS).

Good Lord!! That is beyond comprehension!! I'm with Ketch, how in the hell is he the Senior writer for WS? You have to be a homer to a point, but damn!

Bleed- great pic of enginner pass. been there. block out the plate # on your truck though. too many ****ups on the net. trust me.

Originally posted by TEX(AUS):

Bleed- great pic of enginner pass. been there. block out the plate # on your truck though. too many ****ups on the net. trust me.

Good idea, I never thought about that! Thanks, a bunch!!

Originally posted by Bleed'nBurntOrange:

Originally posted by TEX(AUS):

Good idea, I never thought about that! Thanks, a bunch!!

I go to Lake City every year at the beginning of August for 10 days to two weeks. Every waking minute is spent on the water with a fly rod on the Lake Fork, Henson Creek and Cebolla Creek, so I've never made the trip over either of the high passes. Nice shot.

I am just trying to see if adding this comment brings this entry back to the top of the list. It is always an amusing read anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT