ADVERTISEMENT

Presenting THE Headquarters for Longhorn Sports Memorabilia

BlakeSkaggs

Super Blue-Chip Member
Staff
Dec 19, 2007
Austin, TX
I am thrilled to officially welcome Elite Sports Memorabilia to the board as an official sponsor! We've made the decision to join forces with the premiere site when it comes to BUYING, SELLING and TRADING Texas Longhorns Memorabilia. Long-time Orangebloods member Brandon Reeves is the owner and operator.. Y'all go join his group and check out the AWESOME stuff he has for sale.

ESMGraphic.png

A message from Brandon aka @Txbaseball22:

Hello OB's. Some of you may already know me, but for those of you that dont, I am Brandon Reeves, the owner of Elite Sports Memorabilia. You may have seen some of my posts in the past, may even become members of my facebook group. ESM is the elite UT sports memorabilia site. I have done NIL deals with about 20 UT football/basketball players. If you like collecting autographed memorabilia from your favorite UT athletes, past and present, ESM is your go to spot for all of your memorabilia needs.

On my facebook page, see link below, I have items for outright purchase, or we run raffles daily where you can test your luck and win items at a deeply discounted price or try your hand at an auction and try to outbid the competition. Between myself and a couple other contributors to the site, we have a plethora of options for you to choose from. Anything from VY to Ricky, Sam, Bijan, Quinn, Cat Osterman, Ivan Melendez, as well as several current players are among the many options you will see on the site. It differs for each athlete, depending on how the signatures are acquired, but for the most part I usually have custom jerseys, game cut jerseys(looks like a jersey the players actually wear on gameday), Full Size Speed Replica helmets, Mini helmets, funko pops(basically a bobblehead), and 8x10s available.

With that being said, I would like to announce my next signing. On Saturday May 20th I will be doing a private signing with Jordan Whittington in Round Rock. It is not open to the public, but if you would like to purchase any of his items, please get in contact with me.

At the same time the JWhitt signing is happening, I will have some Full Size Speed Rep helmets and Mini helmets being signed by the great Ricky Williams. Those will be available for purchase on Monday morning.

Feel free to contact me on here, at esmsportsut@gmail.com, or on facebook at Elite Sports Memorabilia if you have any questions or would like to place an order. Also check my ebay store to purchase items, hassle free.

Social Media
Facebook Elite Sports Mem
Twitter @EliteSportsMem
Tik Tok elite sports mem
IG Elite_Sports_Memorabilia_UT

EBAY STORE:
Ebay Elite Sports Memorabilia UT

JOIN THE GROUP:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/elitesportsmemorabilia/?ref=share_group_link

Attachments

• ESMGraphic.png
    ESMGraphic.png