ADVERTISEMENT

QB controversy in Aggieville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming end at the tail end of this, so if someone wants to tell me to STFU Donny, I understand, but what does it matter if it was a physical injury or mental one? The narrative may change but he is still being replaced and is unlikely to ever become QB1 again.

Insert, but he's hurt... Narrative

@billyliucci: Sumlin went on to say that Kyle Allen and Jake Hubenak would split the second-team reps this week to determine QB2 vs Auburn

The injury is being overplayed, the dudes head was spun by Bama.

I don't disagree that he got shook but to not acknowledge something everyone else seems to know which is the kid is injured is just ingenuous. You could tell from his very first throw in the bama game that he was off. Im sure nerves had something to do with it that's normal but the kid isn't right physically.

I am coming end at the tail end of this, so if someone wants to tell me to STFU Donny, I understand, but what does it matter if it was a physical injury or mental one? The narrative may change but
I don't disagree that he got shook but to not acknowledge something everyone else seems to know which is the kid is injured is just ingenuous. You could tell from his very first throw in the bama game that he was off. Im sure nerves had something to do with it that's normal but the kid isn't right physically.
No, he got hurt in the Bama game or whatever is wrong with him. Bruised shoulder? He's not hurt as in, he can't play. It's something for y'all to cling to though. His head got scrambled in the Bama game and pressure didn't slow down when y'all went on the road for your first true road game. It's more head than boo-boo. It's being overplayed by the fan base. Y'all are assuming he's got some nagging injury, there is zero conformation.

Reactions: jsto60
No, he got hurt in the Bama game or whatever is wrong with him. Bruised shoulder? He's not hurt as in, he can't play. It's something for y'all to cling to though. His head got scrambled in the Bama game and pressure didn't slow down when y'all went on the road for your first true road game. It's more head than boo-boo. It's being overplayed by the fan base. Y'all are assuming he's got some nagging injury, there is zero conformation.

In fact there is confirmation to the contrary. You know, like the kid AND the coaches saying he is not hurt.

But Aggy wants to ignore reality and make up their own. Someone is lying here and Ags don't lie, or so they claim.

I
In fact there is confirmation to the contrary. You know, like the kid AND the coaches saying he is not hurt.

But Aggy wants to ignore reality and make up their own. Someone is lying here and Ags don't lie, or so they claim.
I don't know if KA is hurt or not. Sumlin only talks about season ending injuries.
Really does not matter, with our poor OL play, we need someone with wheels. I don't see a true Freshman looking good 5 games in a row. I think 9 & 3 is our ceiling anyway, LSU is a terrible match-up for us. Auburn is the most important game left on the schedule imo.

the rumor is he was hurt in the 2nd half of the MSU game. Very weird that he was on fire in the first half going 18-24 then in the 2nd going 6-16. Then followed by Bama where his throws were clearly off then we all saw what happened vs Ole Miss. I have no idea why we would need to overplay anything, what do we have to gain by doing that?

I can see where you might cling to that. So, Sumlin played an injured QB in the two most critical games of the season. What a douche bag.

I don't get it either way. It doesn't make aggy any better or worse if KA was injured or healthy. He's on the bench now and probably gone this offseason? It's Murray's show now.

It's okay for the horns to use the "If Colt had played it would have been a blowout" excuse though. Wahhh........
This is a perfect example of how aggys twist things and lie.

The Texas QB did not play because of injury. Did not play after 6 plays. It did have a negative impact on game....duh

The aggy QB played several games and sucked. aggy says he is hurt is why he sucks and that is why they lost.

1 QB did not play the other did.

I swear an aggy would rather climb a tree and lie than stand in front of you and tell the truth. GTFO

Reactions: jsto60 and Scholz
It's okay for the horns to use the "If Colt had played it would have been a blowout" excuse though. Wahhh........
Yeah, that was an excuse in that title game no question. Difference is you don't see us lying through our teeth about it either like you scumbag pathological liars.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Yeah, that was an excuse in that title game no question. Difference is you don't see us lying through our teeth about it either like you scumbag pathological liars.
lol, so we are liars for not making an excuse that our Qb was hurt?

This is a perfect example of how aggys twist things and lie.

The Texas QB did not play because of injury. Did not play after 6 plays. It did have a negative impact on game....duh

The aggy QB played several games and sucked. aggy says he is hurt is why he sucks and that is why they lost.

1 QB did not play the other did.

I swear an aggy would rather climb a tree and lie than stand in front of you and tell the truth. GTFO

not one Aggie has stated we lost because of Allen being hurt, not on this board at least, that is all made up. We all know that we got our asses kicked because of an inept offensive performance that we all placed on our offensive coordinator.

lol, so we are liars for not making an excuse that our Qb was hurt?
You are liars because you won't admit you blew that way out of proportion as an excuse to why you lost, you complete and I mean COMPLETE dumbass.

Reactions: swVAHorn
You are liars because you won't admit you blew that way out of proportion as an excuse to why you lost, you complete and I mean COMPLETE dumbass.

we didn't blow anything out of proportion, where are the facts to this claim? Allen is hurt and it affected his play on the field and affected our offense but it was all on the coaches and our game plan which included playing an injured Allen. Allen not being able to throw effectively had no baring on us not being able to run the ball at all, and the sh!tty play calling and game plan. It was all on the coaches.

we didn't blow anything out of proportion, where are the facts to this claim? Allen is hurt and it affected his play on the field and affected our offense but it was all on the coaches and our game plan which included playing an injured Allen. Allen not being able to throw effectively had no baring on us not being able to run the ball at all, and the sh!tty play calling and game plan. It was all on the coaches.

So where are the facts to support this claim??????

Irony.

COMPLETE LIAR POOCH!!! I'M TELLING!!

If Kyle Alan wanted to transfer to Texas, I'm all in I say bring him down. We have Shawn Watson, the QB whisperer who will make him the next Vince AppleMcCoy.

After using Google, this is what I could find on this situation. Did atm coaches never discuss in press conference?

"
might be without their signal caller
At one point on Saturday, Alabama was up 28-6 against Texas A&M and it looked like this one might turn into another blowout. However, the Aggies are trying to come back in the second half of this one, but disaster may have struck in the third quarter in regards to quarterback Kyle Allen.

In the third quarter, Allen was sacked as the Aggies were looking to get some more points on the board, and afterwards, he was writhing in pain, favoring his throwing shoulder.

He was able to get up off of the field after the hit, but he was shown on the sidelines being looked at and he seemed to be in quite a good amount of pain.

Should Allen not be able to go anymore in this one, then the reins will be turned over to freshman Kyler Murray to help lead the charge as the Aggies look to pull out their best win on the season thus far."

http://fansided.com/2015/10/17/kyle...s-am-quarterback-injures-shoulder-vs-alabama/

Not any sort of confirmation but is a mention on Allen about being hurt.

After using Google, this is what I could find on this situation. Did atm coaches never discuss in press conference?

"
might be without their signal caller
At one point on Saturday, Alabama was up 28-6 against Texas A&M and it looked like this one might turn into another blowout. However, the Aggies are trying to come back in the second half of this one, but disaster may have struck in the third quarter in regards to quarterback Kyle Allen.

In the third quarter, Allen was sacked as the Aggies were looking to get some more points on the board, and afterwards, he was writhing in pain, favoring his throwing shoulder.

He was able to get up off of the field after the hit, but he was shown on the sidelines being looked at and he seemed to be in quite a good amount of pain.

Should Allen not be able to go anymore in this one, then the reins will be turned over to freshman Kyler Murray to help lead the charge as the Aggies look to pull out their best win on the season thus far."

http://fansided.com/2015/10/17/kyle...s-am-quarterback-injures-shoulder-vs-alabama/

Not any sort of confirmation but is a mention on Allen about being hurt.
.....AND THEN HE STARTED THE NEXT WEEK.

COMPLETE LIAR POOCH!!! I'M TELLING!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: lupar_horns
.....AND THEN HE STARTED THE NEXT WEEK.

and couldn't complete a pass to save his life...freakin weird. You act like he came out and played well. I still don't get what you guys are trying to gain by saying he isn't injured. Isn't it logical that his injury is part of why his confidence has been shaken? Isn't it logical that if you can't throw into tight coverage as he has absolutely shown he can do, that this would give your confidence pause knowing you may not be able to make a certain throw? We have nothing to gain by telling you Allen is hurt, nothing, it doesn't change our 2 losses, it doesn't give us an excuse for our 2 losses. I honestly don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT