ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon_t4aebdkwfr2e7

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2004
Houston
As the treasurer of the 45-35 campaign, my email box had over 300 deragatory Sooner emails. The ones who got personal wake up this morning to an email link that says "Bradford to return to school". Only problem is that when you click on the link, it opens a 45 second file that plays highlights of the 2008 Texas OU game accompanied by the Texas Fight at a ridiculous volume, and it cannot be stopped. In other words, once the file is open, its playing loud as hell if your speakers are on. Happy Friday you ridiculous pieces of shit. Special thanks to Fran on a Mobile from hornfans for creating the virus.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

...nicely done.

Your efforts on the campaign were appreciated as well.

If there's any money left for another banner, there are all kinds of possibilities right now.

"Outstanding Red Leader. Got to get ya a case of beer for that one." Robert Duvall, in Apocalypse Now.

Out f'n standing!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Absolute Greatness!!!

roll.gif

Originally posted by 314horn:
As the treasurer of the 45-35 campaign, my email box had over 300 deragatory Sooner emails. The ones who got personal wake up this morning to an email link that says "Bradford to return to school". Only problem is that when you click on the link, it opens a 45 second file that plays highlights of the 2008 Texas OU game accompanied by the Texas Fight at a ridiculous volume, and it cannot be stopped. In other words, once the file is open, its playing loud as hell if your speakers are on. Happy Friday you ridiculous pieces of shit. Special thanks to Fran on a Mobile from hornfans for creating the virus.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Anyway if i email you a few gooner address you can do the same for me?

I would be in your debt!

Originally posted by 314horn:
first email is in!

chrishowson10@yahoo.com....

That is not cool, man. How do I turn this off! Wtf!

You know, 314, At times I am annoyed by the tone of your posts, but this, my friend, is a thing of beauty. Well done

Please continue to post responses. This thread will be legendary!

richard.jones@conocophillips.com
==========================================
How do I tap out? Can you stop this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT