ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Ryan as LB Coach and Co-DC

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Ok so my bro was at a big BMD party last night when the playas were drowning sorrows and figuring out how we will have world domination for the next decade.

Sauces indicate that Rob Ryan as co-DC is almost a “done deal.” This is the same birdie who tipped me off weeks in advance about Sark getting hired before he was on the radars of any other buttmunch fake insiders. Let’s just say that you’re hoss has some “deep” connections in bEast Texas bro.

So little do most know that Sark and Rob or “Robbo” as Sark calls him were both on the 2004 Oakland Raiders staff. They were both party guys and Ryan took the young brotha under his wing. He knew the ship was gonna sink and advised Sark to bail back to USC.

Anywho this is good news bro cuz Sark is really butthurt about PK’s fails in zone coverage and pass rush. Expect Ryan to be more active than your average LB coach and be a MAJOR hype man and sideline presence going forward. I don’t think we’ll be feeling like douches after our first playoff game again next year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News