ADVERTISEMENT

Russia vs Ukraine celebrity deathmatch

Next time you think you're having a bad day, remember, you're day was never as bad as the day this helocraft pilot had....

This might be the coolest kit on the field right now.

@GuaranteedFresh! Did you guys have a version of these back in the day?

Oh and remember that time you said you were looking for an integrated suppressor on a 30 cal rifle?

I found you one.....

Brand new and with what appears to be some pretty nice thermal optics. The picatinny rail is what Russian SOF are using now.

Looks like Spetsnaz are getting shwacked. Good on those Uke boys.

Last edited:

Wow..... OD colored Abrahms mean they are ours. Probably being put into place as a deterrent.

Reactions: freeper
This might be the coolest kit on the field right now.

@GuaranteedFresh! Did you guys have a version of these back in the day?

Oh and remember that time you said you were looking for an integrated suppressor on a 30 cal rifle?

I found you one.....

Brand new and with what appears to be some pretty nice thermal optics. The picatinny rail is what Russian SOF are using now.

Looks like Spetsnaz are getting shwacked. Good on those Uke boys.
No sir, that sure would have been cool to play with though. Would have to be preplanned special usage due to the added weight of the drone and deployment system.

I prefer m-lock over picatinny. Lighter and you don't snag everything.

Wow..... OD colored Abrahms mean they are ours. Probably being put into place as a deterrent.
Given the current conflict and Spring Break, I decided to dust off my old copy of Team Yankee to reread while I'm enjoying the Gulf seafood and sand at Surfside Beach. Hard to believe that less than a generation ago, there were several thousand of the those M1s in Europe. Now I suspect you'd be hard-pressed to scratch together a couple hundred. The Bundeswehr can't even field 300 tanks right now from sources I've read. I've got a couple of buddies who were tank company commanders during the Cold War. Needless to say they are following this conflict with great interest. I suspect the USAREUR is going to be reassessing their critical needs against the cornucopia of intel that is being gathering during the fighting, in order to respond to a crisis such as this.

P.S. @clob94 just wanted to thank you for posting these videos. I suspect you and I visit some of the same sites in looking for information on the war, but I miss a lot of these as I refuse to join Twitter. So thanks for posting them here. I owe you an adult beverage sometime....

P.S. @clob94 just wanted to thank you for posting these videos. I suspect you and I visit some of the same sites in looking for information on the war, but I miss a lot of these as I refuse to join Twitter. So thanks for posting them here. I owe you an adult beverage sometime....
FYI---- @GuaranteedFresh! can probably verify this for me-- one of the intel sources JSOC keeps an eye on is OSINT-- open source int... and obviously they (JSOC) are getting better sig-int and hum-int in real time, but every now and then OSINT comes up with a good scoop. That's where I've been getting most of my Intel from.

FYI---- @GuaranteedFresh! can probably verify this for me-- one of the intel sources JSOC keeps an eye on is OSINT-- open source int... and obviously they (JSOC) are getting better sig-int and hum-int in real time, but every now and then OSINT comes up with a good scoop. That's where I've been getting most of my Intel from.
Man, since the Patriot act passed everything is watched. Everything. Be careful to not get swept up by propaganda and miss the slight of hand crap our gov is pulling here.

Keep in mind that if it's easy to see something on social media it's because they want you to view events a certain way. Big tech isn't doing what this administration tells them to do, the opposite is much more accurate. The great reset train is rolling full steam ahead.

For all of your viewing pleasure.....

So at the Plano city counsel meeting yesterday, it appears a member of the community decided to address the counsel with a free style rap song.....

FYI--- "Gas prices way too high......Vladimir Putin needs to die" is the most gangsta sh!t I've heard all week.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
So what do you guys think of Zelensky's address to Congress yesterday? If you haven't seen it yet take time to see it. It was done in 3 parts and the video in the middle part was a masterstroke.

I'm not sure about open skies as Zelensky referred to it. People who's opinions I respect and understand this better than I do have some opinions that struck my notice. Zelensky was smart to refer to it as open skies everyone else calls it the no fly zone. My first thought is yeah let's do it but that would be all out war.

I've been impressed by the Ukrainian ambassador. I've watched her on the news channels this week and you have any emotional bond for the Ukrainian people. She translated Zelensky's address and her voice almost broke.

So what do you guys think of Zelensky's address to Congress yesterday? If you haven't seen it yet take time to see it. It was done in 3 parts and the video in the middle part was a masterstroke.

I'm not sure about open skies as Zelensky referred to it. People who's opinions I respect and understand this better than I do have some opinions that struck my notice. Zelensky was smart to refer to it as open skies everyone else calls it the no fly zone. My first thought is yeah let's do it but that would be all out war.

I've been impressed by the Ukrainian ambassador. I've watched her on the news channels this week and you have any emotional bond for the Ukrainian people. She translated Zelensky's address and her voice almost broke.
Let's all remember-- we can feel bad for the Ukrainian people while also remembering that billions of dollars in US currency is laundered through the Ukrainian government every year.

Billions. And billions. Corrupt as hell.

Let's all remember-- we can feel bad for the Ukrainian people while also remembering that billions of dollars in US currency is laundered through the Ukrainian government every year.

Who had a hand in this?

Reactions: Belldozer1

Yep

I read today that Putin had lost around 250 tanks? That seems like an awful lot in this short time period. I have no doubt dude is going to have to drop some of the nastier stuff in his arsenal because Ukraine doesn't appear to be folding up shop.

Yep let's start with our Traitor in Chief and his greasy ass son. Pay for play as a sitting vice President

For all of your viewing pleasure.....

So at the Plano city counsel meeting yesterday, it appears a member of the community decided to address the counsel with a free style rap song.....

FYI--- "Gas prices way too high......Vladimir Putin needs to die" is the most gangsta sh!t I've heard all week.
Guy is a high level troll. He gets on zoom calls with city council in Oregon talking about his daughter identifying as a lizard and wanting schools to have a terrarium in the classroom. Also went to grapevine city council proposing they turn grapevine mills into the worlds largest strip club. It was fantastic. I’ll see if I can post a link for prime time 99 Alex stein. His work is good. His vaccine rap in Fort Worth and dallas is solid as well

I read today that Putin had lost around 250 tanks? That seems like an awful lot in this short time period. I have no doubt dude is going to have to drop some of the nastier stuff in his arsenal because Ukraine doesn't appear to be folding up shop.
Could be Bell...Did you read what Petraeus said about the astonishing lack of ability shown thus far by the Russians? He said the maintenance on the vehicles(including tanks) was so poor that many were just being abandoned because they quit working....

you cant believe much of what you read about this war, but I did read that some of the paratroopers chutes failed to open.....

Fvck you shopping mall........

It’s war time . . . Nations are destroyed. I question the brain cells of anyone in a shopping mall in the middle of an invasion. Is the mall open for business? Were citizens there? Has the comedian Pres not declared that no one should be out on the streets? No, I’m not pro-Putin . . . Just asking legitimate questions about a conflict that the US is financing both directly and indirectly.

Get ready for Congress - through our tax dollars - to appropriate billions of USD for the reconstruction of Ukraine, ala the reconstruction of Iraq. Virtue signaling of the highest order.

Meanwhile, our own southern border and country is being destroyed from within.

It’s war time . . . Nations are destroyed. I question the brain cells of anyone in a shopping mall in the middle of an invasion. Is the mall open for business? Were citizens there? Has the comedian Pres not declared that no one should be out on the streets? No, I’m not pro-Putin . . . Just asking legitimate questions about a conflict that the US is financing both directly and indirectly.

Get ready for Congress - through our tax dollars - to appropriate billions of USD for the reconstruction of Ukraine, ala the reconstruction of Iraq. Virtue signaling of the highest order.

Meanwhile, our own southern border and country is being destroyed from within.
Priorities my man. Money laundered through Europe and monies hidden through an open border. Politicians have always been "fat cats" 😁

Guy is a high level troll. He gets on zoom calls with city council in Oregon talking about his daughter identifying as a lizard and wanting schools to have a terrarium in the classroom. Also went to grapevine city council proposing they turn grapevine mills into the worlds largest strip club. It was fantastic. I’ll see if I can post a link for prime time 99 Alex stein. His work is good. His vaccine rap in Fort Worth and dallas is solid as well

Guess you miss the guy before him is Cassidy Campbell big youtuber and he gets it going with different characters then Alex comes in next and does his rhymes....

Reactions: JonBinge
Guess you miss the guy before him is Cassidy Campbell big youtuber and he gets it going with different characters then Alex comes in next and does his rhymes....
Cassidy’s wangsta character is great. I think Alex is on another level though IMO. They are both funny as hell though.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I couldn't figure out why all these Russian tank turrets were popping off like bottle caps and flying meters away from the tank.

Well, now we know why.

The turret is basically sitting atop a fvcking bomb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT