ADVERTISEMENT

Scholz and MM

Brent....based on those numbers you posted I would take TCU in a walk. As you might guess, I am an old school guy and the only stat I think is really important in a series is ERA

You also have to look at SOS when it comes to ERA. There is a reason why TCU has a worse record against Top 50 RPI.

You also have to look at SOS when it comes to ERA. There is a reason why TCU has a worse record against Top 50 RPI.
TCU and Aggy are 56 and 58 in SOS per Boyd's, they've both lost 12 games and Aggy has played 2 more games than TCU. There is all sorts of crap to look at, but comparisons on paper don't prove anything! Let them play it out on the field, it's going down this weekend in Funky Town, ya know... TCU has also pitched less innings than Aggy 533 to 548 and given up 141 runs to Aggy's 180 in 2 less, total games...

Hell, why don't we look at the Strike out to walk ratio while we're at it.. It's crunch time, one of them is going/staying home...

Last edited:
you may be right....I dont follow college baseball, but for what it is worth....to hear an aggy talk about strength of schedule is kind like getting a bicycle riding lecture from a fish.

aggys are gonna hang another banner for their super regional appearance. That's their standard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT