ADVERTISEMENT

So how far down the list do the Aggies have to go to get a coach ?

Say Dave....just for the sake of argument....suppose we did pay more right down the line for coaches than aTm....the difference would be that we could afford it where as yall are strapped to the gills

Acutally, thanks to the Longhorn Network being the final straw, we are flowing in cash from the SEC network, etc. You guys need to read the newspapers.

Acutally, thanks to the Longhorn Network being the final straw, we are flowing in cash from the SEC network, etc. You guys need to read the newspapers.

Wait, you actually think A&M left because of the Longhorn Network?

read the newspapers?....you mean all this I hear about aTm owing money to the academic side to cover the athletic dept is fake news?...You mean the Stadium bonds I heard about is just a rumor? You mean the idea that aTm shows what they financed their stadium bonds was counted as "donations" to inflate the bottom line on the athletic budget is an urban legend?......oh my!

I guess I dont get out much .....

read the newspapers?....you mean all this I hear about aTm owing money to the academic side to cover the athletic dept is fake news?...You mean the Stadium bonds I heard about is just a rumor? You mean the idea that aTm shows what they financed their stadium bonds was counted as "donations" to inflate the bottom line on the athletic budget is an urban legend?......oh my!

I guess I dont get out much .....

Might be time to cancel that National Enquirer subscription!

I think I read somewhere that Jimbo's contract was funded by donors or something so it doesn't matter how much the school makes in his case. Basically old rich aggys are tired of losing and can't take their money to the grave, so they figure if they spend whatever it takes to get the coaches they want, maybe they can see a championship before they die. You have no idea how frustrated and tired they are of being the joke of the state.

I wish I could jump into the future 10 years to see if they had won anything :)
giphy.gif

I think I read somewhere that Jimbo's contract was funded by donors or something so it doesn't matter how much the school makes in his case. Basically old rich aggys are tired of losing and can't take their money to the grave, so they figure if they spend whatever it takes to get the coaches they want, maybe they can see a championship before they die. You have no idea how frustrated and tired they are of being the joke of the state.

I don't care if he wins a lot of nc's they will always be a joke and the rest of Texas will always feel the same way about them.

Reactions: LonghornMM

There is so much truth in this!! =)roll

^^^^^^^^^^
Yes but "weird" to aggy is winning football championships.....or being relevant.....so theres that

Reactions: TexSkills
The toy soldiers are what they are. Many less progressive schools have hidden their gays for many years. We dress our gays up in fancy outfits and put them out for the world to see.
Either that or we have the nerdiest gays ever and they like really weird foreplay. I am going to pretend it is the first scenario.

Reactions: q1w2e3
proof once again that the FBI and ATF are dumb as rocks. The whole thing was inexcuseable. The Sheriff asked ATF big shot on the scene why they didnt inform him that Karesh was wanted by them and he was told....the investigation was too big and they couldnt risk letting the "local law enforcement " bungle their case. The sheriff told them too bad.....Karesh walked the streets of Waco every day and he could have picked him up any time....

dumbass Feds!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT