ADVERTISEMENT

So, I was checking out a truck this morning…

dfh123

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2003
I was checking out a truck this morning, white truck in Dallas; have been thinking of buying one similar. I was minding my own business just looking at the inside to make sure it was large enough to drive around my pet longhorn on game days, when this crazy ****er started yelling and running at me like a scared peacock or something; kind of reminded me of a ****ing aggie cheerleader after a loss to Tech. Anyway, scared the shit out of my buddy who took off and drove his Escalade up on the sidewalk and nearly hit the asshole. Luckily, my buddy turned around to pick me up and when driving off I saw this weirdo throwing rocks at me like a little girl; was so bad he hit the rear window of his truck shattering it. Anyway, my buddy incurred a couple thousand dollars of damage to his Escalade from driving over the curb and really wants to track this guy down and have him pay for it. I did notice there were a few guys standing around videoing the occurrence with their phones; if it happened to be one of you guys and you got his license plate number, will you please forward it to me so I can track this guy down. Thanks in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News