ADVERTISEMENT

Sumlin really was winning with Sherman's players

"Texas didn't take care of business at QB"

Incorrect. Locksley is a national top 150 player on 247, and a player that fits the new offense we are running. We also got a decent backup plan in Merrick. Not to mention we will probably add a grad transfer at QB. Strong far exceeded what I wanted at QB.

"DT"

Incorrect. IT posted a long article on this several weeks ago. We only wanted 1 DT this go around, because 2016 is loaded at that position. We got a very good player in Lampkin. The only reason we were after Daylon Mack was because of his talent level. The narrative that Texas has depth issues at defensive tackle is wrong. Two of the best players signed in the 2014 class are arguably both DTs (Ford and Nelson). We only needed one DT this class. If we wanted too we probably could have flipped Kingsley Keke, but we were only after Mack because of his talent level.

and arguably OT

I wish we held onto Toby Weathersby. OT is the only position I wish we added one more elite player.

This post was edited on 2/10 9:46 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/10 9:48 PM by utisdabomb12

So you feel good about your QB situation and Nelson was one of the top players in you 2014 class? I see why your catch phrase is delusional.

"So you feel good about your QB situation"

I feel good about our QB class, absolutely. It might take time for Locksley to develop, but I love that pickup.

"and Nelson was one of the top players in you 2014 class?"

Nope, and I never said that. I have been saying for months that people have been raving about Nelson in practice. Recruiting rankings aren't the end all be all. All I know is that since Nelson has stepped on campus all the recruiting guys have been saying he's arguably our best player in the 2014 class. I'm sure you also think Jason Hall sucks because he was one of our lowest rated players in the 2014 class. Strong put all his focus in the 2014 class on DT, and he got the two guys he wanted. Please keep up aggy.

This post was edited on 2/10 10:01 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 2/10 10:06 PM by utisdabomb12

Hall is very good. I like a lot of your young DBs. That is why I didn't mention any holes at DB. 9 months from now, you will agree with me about your QBs. Sadly, Sumlin will agree with me about our CB situation.

Originally posted by mm42:
Hall is very good. I like a lot of your young DBs. That is why I didn't mention any holes at DB. 9 months from now, you will agree with me about your QBs. Sadly, Sumlin will agree with me about our CB situation.
Don't let this guy speak for all horns. Many of us realize Strong missed at qb. There is a reason why Kai was listed as a WR in the all star game. We don't have time to develop a qb right now. This is one of the reasons why we will likely lose six games.

Originally posted by TexasFightLuke:

Don't let this guy speak for all horns. Many of us realize Strong missed at qb. There is a reason why Kai was listed as a WR in the all star game. We don't have time to develop a qb right now. This is one of the reasons why we will likely lose six games.
They will call you an Aggie Troll for saying that. You speak the truth though.

"They will call you an Aggie Troll for saying that. You speak the truth though."

Because he is an aggy troll. You would think they might make more than 5 or 6 posts before they start trolling. It's obvious every time. It was obvious with his little 6 loss dig above and use of "they" language. Most likely another Gemba sock, it's sad really.
This post was edited on 2/11 5:01 AM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"They will call you an Aggie Troll for saying that. You speak the truth though."

Because he is an aggy troll. You would think they might make more than 5 or 6 posts before they start trolling. It's obvious every time. It was obvious with his little 6 loss dig above and use of "they" language. Most likely another Gemba sock, it's sad really.
This post was edited on 2/11 5:01 AM by utisdabomb12
Look, I'm not going to let you start this crap with me. I'm a horn fan. I'm curious if you think Big Mike from the orange report is a troll too. He has the horns losing six as well. Some of us are just realistic about it. I guess you missed the part where I used our horns right before I used they.

Originally posted by mikej042002:

They will call you an Aggie Troll for saying that. You speak the truth though.
Well, you were right. At least I didn't go with 3-9 like the poor guy that posted on scout. He got the troll treatment too.

"Look, I'm not going to let you start this crap with me. I'm a horn fan. I'm curious if you think Big Mike from the orange report is a troll too. He has the horns losing six as well. Some of us are just realistic about it. I guess you missed the part where I used our horns right before I used they."

laugh.r191677.gif
Ignored. Sorry you are trollish. Maybe you can prove some other posters otherwise. Big Mike is good peeps. The fact that you bring him up most likely means you are one of the aggy trolls that stalks him and me on twitter.
This post was edited on 2/11 6:33 AM by utisdabomb12

"Look, I'm not going to let you start this crap with me. I'm a horn fan. I'm curious if you think Big Mike from the orange report is a troll too. He has the horns losing six as well. Some of us are just realistic about it. I guess you missed the part where I used our horns right before I used they."

laugh.r191677.gif
Ignored. Sorry you are trollish. Maybe you can prove some other posters otherwise.

This post was edited on 2/11 6:28 AM by utisdabomb12
Great! Now I can post without being harassed by the horn troll!
happy.r191677.gif

TexasFightLuke posted on 2/10/2015...
Bomb,
I'm curious. What do you see our horns doing next year? I think they lose six.

So you are a Horn? You sure about that? Why did you not capitilize Horn? You have that much respect for your own team? What a joke.

Originally posted by swVAHorn:
Bomb,

So you are a Horn? You sure about that? Why did you not capitilize Horn? You have that much respect for your own team? What a joke.
We're 6-7. Let's earn some respect first....

Too many obsessed, bitter aggy trolls on this thread to address.
laugh.r191677.gif

The point remains, DJ Bitch Tits has gone from 5th to 7th to 9th place in conference his first 3 years. That's the wrong way btw, aggys. And he has never won jack anywhere.

Long story short Sumlin has zero championships to his resume, Strong has a Sugar Bowl.
Drunk Sumlin will finish 7th, have a good recruiting class, get a raise, repeat.

WeRunThisState finishing 5th 6th and 9th. What a joke. #WhosNext to finish 7th?

Originally posted by swVAHorn:
Bomb,

We're 6-7. Let's earn some respect first....

The aggys earn respect first? hahahahahahahahahah hahhahhahhahah hahahahahahahahah hahhahahah good one aggy!!!! You guys will never earn respect. You are an aggy so go tell your fellow sheep lovers to grow up and stop going on a message board and pretending to be a fan of Texas. its childish, weak nonsense. Do you belch in public and laugh to...of course you do aggy. Put the sheep down and walk away.

This post was edited on 2/11 9:52 AM by swVAHorn

Originally posted by WeRunThisState:
Seriously, why bring this up? I mean your coach just took an 8-5 team full of four and five stars to 6-7. Are you really asking for this punishment?
The coach before him took an 13-1 team that played for the MNC to 5-7 the next season against an easier schedule. Will Muschamp was the DC and 8-9 starters on that defense went to the NFL. All you've shown is that Mack Brown completely bungled the management of the QB and OL talent twice in 5 years.

It is crazy how far and fast Mack fell. I can remember wishing you guys would get a bunch of OOS studs, because he had the state locked down. The Sooners got some big recruits, but for nearly a decade Mack killed it on the trail. Miserable at the time. Did Mack get lazy, or did the game just pass him by?

laugh.r191677.gif
Ignored. Sorry you are trollish. Maybe you can prove some other posters otherwise.

This post was edited on 2/11 6:28 AM by utisdabomb12
Great! Now I can post without being harassed by the horn troll!
happy.r191677.gif
And then you wonder WHY people call you a troll.... smfh.... you are an idiot....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT