ADVERTISEMENT

TEMU???

csetherhorn

My thesis is simple…Your network is your power
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2008
FWTX
I know there was a TEMU = BAD thread last night - and of course it got me worried (I like shopping there bc cheap and not total crap like other All-China product sites) - and it was noted that high chance of credit card information being stolen and data and all this...so here are my questions for the experts

1. What if I only use the TEMU website and not download the App? I keep getting reminders and incentives to download the app but I don't want to do that...and what kind of incentive can they really give me when I'm getting their child slave labor-made crap at pennies on the dollar already

2. When people say "they're collecting my data" - what does that really mean? I mean, doesn't every site enable cookies and every bank and pretty much everything I do online have some sort of tracking device or algorithm that shows my spending habits, my viewing habits, my addiction to OB threads and Horns information?

3. When my data is compromised - yes, yes, I don't want someone taking my identity - heard that's a mess - but other than that - should I really care or be concerned that someone knows information about me - where I live, how old I am, how fast I can type, whether I can still throw footballs over mountains or that I tend to drink a bit too much vino

4. Doesn't every government entity in the USA have all that stuff on me already?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News