ADVERTISEMENT

***** TEXAS-OU GAME THREAD*****

HF 77, thank you for saying OU is a good team! That being said, your fans that are melting down Aggie style need to check themselves. Did y’all really think UT would be in the playoffs this year? Big 12 championship will be a rematch of last year. I hope is good guys can win again but......we all know how rematches between good teams go. Anyway good luck from here on out and hopefully we’ll all start sh*£ talking again in late November.

I've finally figured out why I'm not an offensive coordinator......if a team was putting pressure on my QB.....I may call a screen pass or misdirection play to try to slow them down.....then I forgot the Big 12 voted to make plays like that illegal. I also hated the way Texas defense decided not to grab and hold receivers on passing plays.....if you can get away with it....Do it. I believe they thought CeCe Lamb had a no contact Jersey on today

Reactions: Boomerjay
Congrats sooners.

In no way did we play our A game but I don't think yall did either. We just sucked a little worse than you guys did.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to flip the script from last year and get another shot in the CCG.

We loaned out the golden hat to okies this year but even with that being said.....
Ou SUX!

Congrats sooners.

In no way did we play our A game but I don't think yall did either. We just sucked a little worse than you guys did.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to flip the script from last year and get another shot in the CCG.

We loaned out the golden hat to okies this year but even with that being said.....
Ou SUX!

Your team has heart. It all starts there.

Reactions: LonghornMM
So the win wasn't enough for you? If you're hoping to hear Foster recant what he said, you're going to be disappointed. If there were a head on collision between Foster and Hurts, Hurts would probably have left the field on a stretcher.
Foster might not of got him but Coburn gave him a fat/bloody lip.

BlowU couldn't pUT points on the board until Roach was ejected on a BS targeting call. As long as Lincoln Loser's boyfriend Mike Defee isn't calling the Big 12 title game, we'll smoke Mobilehoma in December.

Wow...mods can disable likes or quotes on certain posts?

#mindblown

Great game, as even as the two teams that entered. OU lost last year in the Cotton Bowl then won the B12. Be pissed but it’s not over. Just one more chapter in a great series.

See you gentlemen in a few weeks for all the marbles.

Reactions: Boomerjay
Wow...mods can disable likes or quotes on certain posts?

#mindblown

Great game, as even as the two teams that entered. OU lost last year in the Cotton Bowl then won the B12. Be pissed but it’s not over. Just one more chapter in a great series.

See you gentlemen in a few weeks for all the marbles.

Incorrect. I have deleted posts by those who come here to do nothing but talk trash. Also, several posters with one post to their name purposely register just to run their mouths. All of that is gone and won't be allowed. Reasonable, respectful banter is fine by guests.

Incorrect. I have deleted posts by those who come here to do nothing but talk trash. Also, several posters with one post to their name purposely register just to run their mouths. All of that is gone and won't be allowed. Reasonable, respectful banter is fine by guests.
Makes sense.

I’m a full participant in the rivalry (my 11YO scored in his little league game in VA today and threw a horns down, which just confused everyone) but not here to start anything. Hateful rivalries are grounded in mutual respect - for the strength of the opponent if nothing else.

Congrats sooners.

Ou SUX!
Thanks for the 5 year loan. No way yall beat us in the near future with riley having rattler and vandagriff to work with in the coming years. If rattler was playing im sure he would have thrown for 400 today, Hurts had his worse game in an OU uniform.

Reactions: dbpaint
Thanks for the 5 year loan. No way yall beat us in the near future with riley having rattler and vandagriff to work with in the coming years. If rattler was playing im sure he would have thrown for 400 today, Hurts had his worse game in an OU uniform.

And if Riley should happen to leave for the NFL, then what happens?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT