ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS VS blowu predictions

nah im in a lot better health that you dude dont worry.

LOL. All in good fun. Y’all will get another shot at it and Ill probably pick you then too (not that anyone cares).

I will say, props to the longhorn nation. More Texas fans than I’ve seen at the fair in the 20 years I’ve been going to this. All were cool as hell when we weren’t yelling at each other.

Is that so?I was in very good health before I got an infection from a cut in my hand. I'm in great health again too. You were all talk before the game so I was worried since you weren't posting as many BlowUthreads, just checking up on you my friend.Your thoughts on OU and Venables?
i was at the game and enjoying the fair after numbnuts forgive me for not jumping here when i knew the amount of trolling that would be going on from inbreds like yourself.

OU played good, Texas played bad. Texas should have won even with playing bad. The better team didnt win today and it sucks but it is what it is. Congrats to yall. If we play again i think it would turn out different.

For the QE haters...he didnt play bad today. When he had time he threw well. Sark was out coached today. Bad. We came out like shit and fixed it to late in the game. Defense had its ups and down , pass rush it still a huge issue with this team. Special teams was good and bad. Running into the kicker fked up, blocked punt awesome. Kick return horrible.

Goal line offense. absolutely trash.

also the amount of holding blowu got away with on the offensive line was fking amazing. Literally at least 5 missed calls

Anyways ill be back in a few days when the blowu trolls stop hanging out here like its there doublewide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22LR
i was at the game and enjoying the fair after numbnuts forgive me for not jumping here when i knew the amount of trolling that would be going on from inbreds like yourself.

OU played good, Texas played bad. Texas should have won even with playing bad. The better team didnt win today and it sucks but it is what it is. Congrats to yall. If we play again i think it would turn out different.

For the QE haters...he didnt play bad today. When he had time he threw well. Sark was out coached today. Bad. We came out like shit and fixed it to late in the game. Defense had its ups and down , pass rush it still a huge issue with this team. Special teams was good and bad. Running into the kicker fked up, blocked punt awesome. Kick return horrible.

Anyways ill be back in a few days when the blowu trolls stop hanging out here like its there doublewide.
yes, you were trolling hard before the game, If I've ever trolled I've always showed up and given credit where it was due. The better team did win today if we do play again, perhaps it's a different outcome. It came down to turnovers and special teams play imo.

yes, you were trolling hard before the game, If I've ever trolled I've always showed up and given credit where it was due. The better team did win today if we do play again, perhaps it's a different outcome. It came down to turnovers and special teams play imo.
Right, it sure as hell wasn’t that daunting Venables defense. It pretty much got shredded today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR

also the amount of holding blowu got away with on the offensive line was fking amazing. Literally at least 5 missed calls

Let me ask you this speaking of missed penalties, on the last deep ball Gabriel threw to our receiver Gibson, how was than not PI? You db wasnt looking back for the ball and basically arm raked Gibson clearly before the ball got there? It goes both ways

mother fker its OUR BOARD. So i get that right. The best team did not win today and you fking know it. but enjoy it while you can. you "earned" it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and okiehorn
That D had Sark totally in a shell the 1st half. UT wasn't expecting OU to come out swinging on D
Right, we basically had 550 yards of offense in just three quarters. We turned the ball over twice in the first quarter and that was the game. It’s all good. Our CFP chances are still very much alive. I’m not sure OU makes it to the B12 CG to be honest. They have KU and OSU on the road plus BYU . Assuming they get to the B12 CG, it won’t surprise anyone if they end up with 2 losses after we exact our revenge in the title game.

oklahoma will run the table, or maybe drop 1, barring a significant injury or rash of injuries. i THINK we run the table, but i imagine we'll have some troubles here and there. i'm hoping this steels our resolve. i think this team is made of sturdier stuff than in year's past, but let's see.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Right, we basically had 550 yards of offense in just three quarters. We turned the ball over twice in the first quarter and that was the game. It’s all good. Our CFP chances are still very much alive. I’m not sure OU makes it to the B12 CG to be honest. They have KU and OSU on the road plus BYU . Assuming they get to the B12 CG, it won’t surprise anyone if they end up with 2 losses after we exact our revenge in the title game.

y’all considered Alabama’s defense really good when we were all arguing about strength of schedule…right? How many points did Texas score against that Alabama defense that you all have been touting for the last month? How many did you score today?

Do yards win games or do points win games?

It’s okay to call it what it is…OU was the better team today. Texas might be the better team in December if both teams make it to the championship. This is what it looks like when you’re unreasonably overconfident and lose…remember that.

Last edited:
y’all considered Alabama’s defense really good when we were all arguing about strength of schedule…right? How many points did Texas score against that Alabama defense that you all have been touting for the last month? How many did you score today?

Do yards win games or do points win games?

It’s okay to call it what it is…OU was the better team today. Texas might be the better team in December if both teams make it to the championship. This is what it looks like when you’re unreasonably overconfident and lose…remember that.
You're making no sense at all. Bama and Georgia are the top defensive teams in the SEC. Are you really trying to say that Bama's D is no good? We put up 34 points and 550 yards on them and we put up 30 and over 530 yards on OU. Bama has just as good a chance to get to the CFP as UT and BlowU. Your defense didn't win this game today. It was your QB getting loose on some big runs plus a busted coverage on the final TD....remember that!!

You're making no sense at all. Bama and Georgia are the top defensive teams in the SEC. Are you really trying to say that Bama's D is no good? We put up 34 points and 550 yards on them and we put up 30 and over 530 yards on OU. Bama has just as good a chance to get to the CFP as UT and BlowU. Your defense didn't win this game today. It was your QB getting loose on some big runs plus a busted coverage on the final TD....remember that!!

No I’m saying it’s stupid for you to act like our defense isn’t any good when you’ve been touting your performance against Bama’s defense and scored less against ours.

Our overrated G5 QB who can’t play well against good teams picked the best defense you’ve had in a decade apart and ran all over it. REMEMBER THAT!!! 🤣

Hey…remember that time y’all had 4 downs inside the 1 against our untested and overrated defense…what happened there? I thought Texas’s Oline was going to overpower our transfer DLine?

Reactions: KayakTulsa and 22LR
The better team has only won 4 times since 2010, right?!?
You know what he meant, asshole! Nobody here has ever said UT was always the better team over the past 13 years. Now you're just trying to poke the bear. Why don't you just take the win? Why do you feel the need to seek validation from a UT fan board? Are you really that insecure? I hope you're not married with children. I'd be embarrassed if I were them.

Hey I was taking to win just fine until you started taking the loss like a loser and trying to explain it away LOL.

If DG sucks against good teams…like all of you have repeatedly said…what does that make Texas?

No I’m saying it’s stupid for you to act like our defense isn’t any good when you’ve been touting your performance against Bama’s defense and scored less against ours.

Our overrated G5 QB who can’t play well against good teams picked the best defense you’ve had in a decade apart and ran all over it. REMEMBER THAT!!! 🤣

Hey…remember that time y’all had 4 downs inside the 1 against our untested and overrated defense…what happened there? I thought Texas’s Oline was going to overpower our transfer DLine?
Listen moron, your defense gave up similar yardage and points to us as Bama did. So what? The difference was we made mistakes and Blowu capitalized. Simple as that. We would gladly welcome a rematch. I know deep down inside you don't want to play us again. Admit it, you thought you were going to get steam rolled today.

Hey I was taking to win just fine until you started taking the loss like a loser and trying to explain it away LOL.

If DG sucks against good teams…like all of you have repeatedly said…what does that make Texas?
This is a fvckin UT fan board you moron!!! This is where Texas fans come to celebrate victories and bitch about losses. If you don't want to hear shyt talk about your team just go to soonermeth.com and celebrate away. Nobody is forcing you to be here, jackass. Remember that!!!

Listen moron, your defense gave up similar yardage and points to us as Bama did. So what? The difference was we made mistakes and Blowu capitalized. Simple as that. We would gladly welcome a rematch. I know deep down inside you don't want to play us again. Admit it, you thought you were going to get steam rolled today.

Ooooooo he’s name calling on a keyboard. He’s mad!!! Hell no I don’t want to play you all again. The easier path would be through anyone else in the conference and it’s hard as hell for either of our teams to win this game twice. But one of us has proven that we can do it and the other hasn’t so I like my side of the deal a lot better than yours.

It is wild to see how much a decent QB makes a difference in this game. Guess it’s a good thing that overrated G5 Gabriel didn’t play last year. This might’ve been a 6 game streak! Question though. I’ve read from Ketch and so many others on OB for a year that Gabriel is overrated and terrible against good competition..if so…what’s that make Texas?

This is a fvckin UT fan board you moron!!! This is where Texas fans come to celebrate victories and bitch about losses. If you don't want to hear shyt talk about your team just go to soonermeth.com and celebrate away. Nobody is forcing you to be here, jackass. Remember that!!!

If you call me “moron” again…would that make you feel better? I’m just downtown in the Hyatt with my buddies taking rips on some sweet, sweet meth if you want to come join. Might make you feel better. Maybe you can share it with the team?

oklahoma will run the table, or maybe drop 1, barring a significant injury or rash of injuries. i THINK we run the table, but i imagine we'll have some troubles here and there. i'm hoping this steels our resolve. i think this team is made of sturdier stuff than in year's past, but let's see.
I really don't think we'll lose another game. The rest of the Big XII is a bunch of average teams beating each other up.

I really don't think we'll lose another game. The rest of the Big XII is a bunch of average teams beating each other up.

I don’t think you all will either though on our side I’ve seen this story for 20+ years. We’ll do something stupid and drop one to BYU, KU or god forbid, OSU. It’ll be a matchup of two one loss teams in December.

Ooooooo he’s name calling on a keyboard. He’s mad!!! Hell no I don’t want to play you all again. The easier path would be through anyone else in the conference and it’s hard as hell for either of our teams to win this game twice. But one of us has proven that we can do it and the other hasn’t so I like my side of the deal a lot better than yours.

It is wild to see how much a decent QB makes a difference in this game. Guess it’s a good thing that overrated G5 Gabriel didn’t play last year. This might’ve been a 6 game streak! Question though. I’ve read from Ketch and so many others on OB for a year that Gabriel is overrated and terrible against good competition..if so…what’s that make Texas?
Do you really believe DG is special? We rarely blitzed him which is where he's the weakest. He's more a run threat than a pass threat. He's basically a left handed Jalen Milroe. He's good but not spectacular. Our coaches, for whatever reason, fai!ed to use a spy on DG today. That's on PK for not having an appropriate scheme prepared. He's also barely 5'11" and gets a ton of passes batted down. So yep, he's a bit over rated but he played well as a runner today and that's what beat us. As a passer, he only completed 59% of his passes. You won't be winning championships of any kind with that kind of passing inefficiency. Ewers completed 84% of his passes by comparison. So no, we don't want to trade QB's with you.

Do you really believe DG is special? We rarely blitzed him which is where he's the weakest. He's more a run threat than a pass threat. He's basically a left handed Jalen Milroe. He's good but not spectacular. Our coaches, for whatever reason, fai!ed to use a spy on DG today. That's on PK for not having an appropriate scheme prepared. He's also barely 5'11" and gets a ton of passes batted down. So yep, he's a bit over rated but he played well as a runner today and that's what beat us. As a passer, he only completed 59% of his passes. You won't be winning championships of any kind with that kind of passing inefficiency. Ewers completed 84% of his passes by comparison. So no, we don't want to trade QB's with you.

I can’t believe such an amazing TEXAS IS BACK defense couldn’t stop such an overrated short G5 QB that only plays well against really bad competition like Arkansas St and Tulsa! Had a lot of passes batted down but man thank god he didn’t single handedly turn it over 3(!) times!!! Just glad he completed fewer passes to the other team than Ewers did. Turns out they each had one TD pass.

Though I’m still trying to figure out how 5 recruiting stars and stellar passing efficiency translates to more points than the other team. He almost had as many turnovers as stars!!!

If you call me “moron” again…would that make you feel better? I’m just downtown in the Hyatt with my buddies taking rips on some sweet, sweet meth if you want to come join. Might make you feel better. Maybe you can share it with the team?
I think we're the better team but props to Oklahoma and especially Venables who needed this win to show he can get it done at Oklahoma and in the SEC. The mistakes we made are correctable.

We're still the same team that beat Alabama. Btw with the way the season is shaping out the tide will run the table the rest of the way they and Georgia are at least 10 points better than the rest of the SEC.

I look at Oklahoma's remaining schedule and one thing is certain. Oklahoma will not play 3 teams that beat them last year. Kansas is a feel good story but Oklahoma will win. And hopefully next time David Martinez will not ref the game.

Longhorn Sports

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.

Longhorn Sports

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
Thanks for reinforcing my point. If you don’t want to interact with Longhorns lamenting a close loss, then you’re free to go away. If you choose to hang out as an opponent, you’re going to get smacked around if you try to troll and shoot your mouth off.

I can’t believe such an amazing TEXAS IS BACK defense couldn’t stop such an overrated short G5 QB that only plays well against really bad competition like Arkansas St and Tulsa! Had a lot of passes batted down but man thank god he didn’t single handedly turn it over 3(!) times!!! Just glad he completed fewer passes to the other team than Ewers did. Turns out they each had one TD pass.

Though I’m still trying to figure out how 5 recruiting stars and stellar passing efficiency translates to more points than the other team. He almost had as many turnovers as stars!!!
LOL!!! You’re showing your true colors now. It’s pretty obvious you’re obsessed with UT’s prestige and distinction as a University and sports program. I thought OU fans were better than this. You’re acting like an Aggie - insecure and constantly seeking validation from big brother. Just take the win and move on.

Although I do have one question since you’re now very worked up and extremely sensitive about your QB. Ewers and DG entered the transfer portal the same year. Looking back, if you had a chance to pick one of those two who would you choose?

Thanks for reinforcing my point. If you don’t want to interact with Longhorns lamenting a close loss, then you’re free to go away. If you choose to hang out as an opponent, you’re going to get smacked around if you try to troll and shoot your mouth off.
I’ve been a posting member here for longer than most of the now regular Horns. I’ve definitely showed I can give it as well as take it. But my deal has always been give credit where it’s due, so far all I’ve seen is “well, the better team didn’t win etc.”on Saturday the better team damn sure did.is Texas’ season over? No but the weaknesses got exposed that Bama couldn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT