ADVERTISEMENT

The Freak iHeart stream?

English, OGW - old gray wolf, Dulie Jobbs - Julie Dobbs.

English mother fvcker, do you speak it?

Is this one of those I f^cked your momma last night threads?
No, I enjoy hearing WTDS on the ticket and then switching over to The Freak afterwards until the highlight reel for the day ends. I got sick and tired of the OU bias of the Ticket and once a few key personalities signed on at the Freak I was pretty much done with 1310. The Freak has pro's and con's, don't get me wrong, it's not perfect. Both stations remind me to a certain extent, of what a college fraternity house would be like - a bunch of dudes giving their brothers sh!t for no other reason than for doing so.

I'm a Houston sports fan, most of our teams have been pretty bad for a long time. I hate listening to the Houston stations taking mostly callers and idiots taking up as much air time as they do, the Ticket was a breath of fresh air. Once some of the personalities departed, I just didn't like what was leftover. Monday Cowboys summary I'll generally ignore but the average radio experience is in my opinion better than 1310.

Reactions: diadevic
No, I enjoy hearing WTDS on the ticket and then switching over to The Freak afterwards until the highlight reel for the day ends. I got sick and tired of the OU bias of the Ticket and once a few key personalities signed on at the Freak I was pretty much done with 1310. The Freak has pro's and con's, don't get me wrong, it's not perfect. Both stations remind me to a certain extent, of what a college fraternity house would be like - a bunch of dudes giving their brothers sh!t for no other reason than for doing so.

I'm a Houston sports fan, most of our teams have been pretty bad for a long time. I hate listening to the Houston stations taking mostly callers and idiots taking up as much air time as they do, the Ticket was a breath of fresh air. Once some of the personalities departed, I just didn't like what was leftover. Monday Cowboys summary I'll generally ignore but the average radio experience is in my opinion better than 1310.
Some of these call in shows have unbearable callers that talk and talk and say nothing. I have to admit, I watch House Divided with Ketch and Chad when I can and it is pretty good. I work a lot, so I don’t usually watch it live. Though, it won’t have the NFL/NBA….which is a good thing for me

The Ticket now sucks baaaaaad. And the OU bias is ridiculous.

Reactions: curveball1
The Ticket now sucks baaaaaad. And the OU bias is ridiculous.
I guess i'm in the minority on this because I still enjoy the Ticket. Especially the morning show. Corby is an OU blowhard but i've never got a feeling there is an OU bias and i've listened to the Ticket since the late 90's.

I guess i'm in the minority on this because I still enjoy the Ticket. Especially the morning show. Corby is an OU blowhard but i've never got a feeling there is an OU bias and i've listened to the Ticket since the late 90's.
Corby is usually pretty cautious about overselling the OU hype. He knows his audience. He actually went to TCU. lol.

Day 1 P 1 here. Cobra gives updates weekly on Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray in the pros (although he is strangely silent on Joe Mixon). Craig Miller is as bad as Corby in all things Blow U.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT