ADVERTISEMENT

The Liberal Conundrum

HornVol

VC-27 The Saints
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2005
We see Liberal OB (smiley emoticon nation) continually being unable to articulate their belief systems and unable to engage in any depth of debate/discussion

I think its because they simply cant and because "their side "is generally indefensible or the lesser of 2 outcomes, all with very few exceptions

I believe that this tactic (maneuver) is emulated by their respective national counterparts

its always odd to me that such monumental policy decisions and legislation are left to buzzwords and old , worn out phraseology (rich get richer, trickle down economics don't work, rich don't pay their fair share....etc) rather than a detailed explanation and predictions for their agenda. They (Liberals) rarely get into any detail and so much of their momentum is based on class envy and race ( yet.... in the next breath they tell us they are the enlightened and intelligent ones and that we (Conservatives) are in a cult....
This conundrum goes further than just a disagreement of principle but manifests itself into the "enlightened " ones ultimately wanting to suppress debate and dialogue on any number of issues. In effect they just prosecute their political rivals ( he's guilty ..look at the 93 felonies..what are you stupid?
This process if left unattended, evolves into classic Fascism ( predictably, the Liberal projects the Conservative as the Fascist, but never has any detail to support it ( the original premise in practice)

the progressive contortion of logic in this pursuit (Liberal ideology) and the subsequent abject failure of its results for the majority of citizens , forces the Liberal leadership to become more strident in its pursuits.
In my opinion, Covid and its management (control and voting changes), illegal immigration ( new vote source as their primary voters start leaving as mentioned above) and the rash of lenient District Attorneys on crime (prep for national police state) are all tactics not unaffiliated, spontaneous events

so the Liberal conundrum is alive an well and supported by those who cant really define or support their positions...they reach for the bright,shiny, generational stereotypes which coincide with authority figures in their childhood ( or just garden variety mental illness) ..but the common denominator is the power brokers for the left don't want their "enlightened" souls to think or act or question outside the simplistic script ..they want robots and preferably robots that can rhyme slogans and be active , ironically under the cloak of self described intelligence and non conformity

it is certainly a conundrum for the da dum dum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News