ADVERTISEMENT

***** This thread is for OB's NHL fans following Stanley Cup playoffs, Eastern Conference finals, page 10, Fla @ Carolina, 4 OT's.*****

Mirv part deux

Sep 6, 2020
UPDATE: 05/03/23

I just changed the thread title from what was the 1st round series thread, to the 2nd round series thread. There are only a handful of you guys remaining from the teams left in the playoffs. New Jersey (1), Vegas (1), Edmonton (2) and Seattle (1).

So the 2nd round will pick up where the 1st round games left off. I'll keep it this way for the duration of the 2nd round.

For the Conference Finals, ... i'm still up in the air. We'll see when it gets there. Anyway, the 2nd round resumes on page 8.

Per the thread that was started by @mirvin a few weeks ago, there was a roster of y'all that identified as being fans of various NHL teams.

Per that roster of followers on here, these are your teams. As such, let this thread be for your teams success and miserable failings as the playoffs ensue. There's a bunch of us Stars fans and we have our own thread. I'll let you have one of your very own since nobody in the past has had the courtesy to do so.

From that list, ...

Boston @cedarhorn @cooleyo @TexasSailor76

Your team is the overwhelming favorite. Setting wins/points records in NHL history. Your team as the saying goes is en fuego. You host the East's 8th seeded Florida Panthers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News