ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Shanahan discusses his top 5... loves him some Kyle Flood

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
Good job by Nick getting immediate quotes on this

On Texas: "I would just say (offensive line coach Kyle Flood), he's proven himself time and time again. The offensive line class that he signed last year, I watched him a lot at Alabama the year prior. I think he's really good at what he does and he's shown that time and time again. Honestly a great dude off of the field too and someone you definitely want to be around. (Steve Sarkisian) is a standup guy. All of the pieces are falling into place over there. All of the guys they've gotten in the last month stand out to me, those are guys I want to play with."

On Texas A&M: "I would just say the way they operate stands out. The way they do stuff down there is top-notch. When I went down there for my official visit, I understand why they signed the best class ever last year, I see it for sure. The way that I had my official visit, the way I got treated, I feel like I know exactly why they had the number-one class last year. I spent a lot of time with (Jimbo Fisher). He sat next to me for my first dinner. He's a super genuine dude. The one-on-one conversation I had with (offensive line coach Steve Addazio) also stood out, he's also a great dude. He actually coached my cousin like 11 or 12 years ago with Urban Meyer at Florida."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News