ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 things I'd like to see this offseason from the Orangebloods

Status
Not open for further replies.

California Horn

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
(1) Orangebloods’ resident bulletin board brawlers Bring Back Royal and dondrysdale set down their keyboards and thesauruses and go at it in a UFC cage match on pay-per-view for the title of “World’s Toughest Poster.”

(2) Orangebloods’ supreme pessimist “not in the face” critiques the looks of Heidi Klum. “Her breasts sag ever so slightly, her skin is a little too pale, she’s a couple of inches shorter than ideal, I don’t see why everyone says she’s so hot.”

(3) Orangebloods’ supreme optimist echeese comments on the looks of Janet Reno. “She has very strong features, and if she got rid of the glasses, grew her hair out a little, and lost a few pounds, she would really be a pretty nice looking woman.”

(4) Orangebloods’ most scathing and entertaining critic rpongett pens a hatchet job chronology about a psycho ex-girlfriend in the style of his classic post about Lyin’ Ryan.

(5) Orangebloods’ resident flirts whodathorn and bevorachel finally meet face to face on an episode of “Blind Date.” From the moment whodat picks Rachel up in his parents’ 1978 Chevy Impala on through the late evening, where a drunken Rachel reveals her tattoo in the hot tub, it’s non-stop entertainment for the viewers.

(6) Orangebloods’ resident humorist Rob E. Wright writes and directs a film festival movie depicting the losers and idiots who post on internet bulletin boards, but the humor continues to go over the heads of most of them.

(7) Safeway, HEB and Albertsons team up to put pictures of Steg and LonghornScott on milk cartons and offer a reward for their safe return to Orangebloods in time for the 2005 football season.

(8) Orangebloods’ #1 party animal Frank the Tank befriends California Horn and the two spend spring break week partying with nubile young ladies in Las Vegas (remember, this is the Top 10 things I would like to see this offseason).

(9) The Make-a-Wish Foundation arranges for Jorvorskie Lane to take mrambo out for a special afternoon together at Six Flags.

(10) TaekwondoGolf releases his golf instructional video, featuring chapters on how to “Increase length off the tee by mastering the leaping spindrive," “Groove a smooth tempo by practicing your swing with nunchaku," and "Earn a black belt in the short game."

I hope it's obvious that this is all meant in good fun. I appreciate the whole spectrum of characters in the Orangebloods universe, and many thanks to Geoff and Jason for bringing us all together. Feel free to add any things you would like to see from your fellow Orangebloods.

11) BigDD gets his own Recruiting board where he can post predictions and reply to himself when they come true.

cali,

pretty funny post- duck also

just kidding- I hope these guys have a sense of humor. The whodat and bevo comment made me spit my coffee out. hilarious

Cali,
Great post...
(3) Orangebloods’ supreme optimist echeese comments on the looks of Janet Reno. “She has very strong features, and if she got rid of the glasses, grew her hair out a little, and lost a few pounds, she would really be a pretty nice looking woman.”

Don't you mean a pretty nice looking MAN!

hornss, in case you missed out on the photos of Miss Fallon, post your email address and I'll shoot them to you.

Originally posted by California Horn:
(1) Orangebloods’ resident bulletin board brawlers Bring Back Royal and dondrysdale set down their keyboards and thesauruses and go at it in a UFC cage match on pay-per-view for the title of “World’s Toughest Poster.”

(2) Orangebloods’ supreme pessimist “not in the face” critiques the looks of Heidi Klum. “Her breasts sag ever so slightly, her skin is a little too pale, she’s a couple of inches shorter than ideal, I don’t see why everyone says she’s so hot.”

(4) Orangebloods’ most scathing and entertaining critic rpongett pens a hatchet job chronology about a psycho ex-girlfriend in the style of his classic post about Lyin’ Ryan.

(5) Orangebloods’ resident flirts whodathorn and bevorachel finally meet face to face on an episode of “Blind Date.” From the moment whodat picks Rachel up in his parents’ 1978 Chevy Impala on through the late evening, where a drunken Rachel reveals her tattoo in the hot tub, it’s non-stop entertainment for the viewers.

(6) Orangebloods’ resident humorist Rob E. Wright writes and directs a film festival movie depicting the losers and idiots who post on internet bulletin boards, but the humor continues to go over the heads of most of them.

(7) Safeway, HEB and Albertsons team up to put pictures of Steg and LonghornScott on milk cartons and offer a reward for their safe return to Orangebloods in time for the 2005 football season.

(8) Orangebloods’ #1 party animal Frank the Tank befriends California Horn and the two spend spring break week partying with nubile young ladies in Las Vegas (remember, this is the Top 10 things I would like to see this offseason).

(9) The Make-a-Wish Foundation arranges for Jorvorskie Lane to take mrambo out for a special afternoon together at Six Flags.

(10) TaekwondoGolf releases his golf instructional video, featuring chapters on how to “Increase length off the tee by mastering the leaping spindrive," “Groove a smooth tempo by practicing your swing with nunchaku," and "Earn a black belt in the short game."

I hope it's obvious that this is all meant in good fun. I appreciate the whole spectrum of characters in the Orangebloods universe, and many thanks to Geoff and Jason for bringing us all together. Feel free to add any things you would like to see from your fellow Orangebloods.

Sounds like a plan to me.
This post was edited on 2/18 12:41 PM by whodathornif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

whodat, you're hurting your own chances by running that picture of Dave Thomas in your sig, since DT is Rachel's true love. I'd suggest perhaps switching your sig to this picture instead:

Anybody else think Rachel should go out on a date with me?

It would really be cool if one of ya'll could pay for it.

that was one of the best posts of the year.

you need to add one:

"Ketch cheats on his age and advances to the National Spelling Bee Finals where he falls in the round of 16, when he misspells " "(insert any simple word), and afterward claims it was a typo.

This post was edited on 2/18 1:45 PM by Joe's Generic Hornif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by California Horn:
(>(3) Orangebloods’ supreme optimist echeese comments on the looks of Janet Reno. “She has very strong features, and if she got rid of the glasses, grew her hair out a little, and lost a few pounds, she would really be a pretty nice looking woman.”

(

Her family loves her.

She's loads of fun at parties.

She makes her own clothes.

Her friends like her a lot.

Like Grandma's car, she hasn't been used much.

Originally posted by whodathorn:
/images/smilies/roll.gif Anybody else think Rachel should go out on a date with me?

Way out of your league, however I seem to have an inroad with Janet Reno if you are interested.

CalHorn,

Freaking hillarious post of yours btw.

Originally posted by echeese:

Originally posted by whodathorn:
/images/smilies/roll.gif Anybody else think Rachel should go out on a date with me?

Way out of your league, however I seem to have an inroad with Janet Reno if you are interested.

/images/smilies/roll.gif

CalHorn,

Freaking hillarious post of yours btw.

Hell no! I am not trying to go out Janet Reno. I have to much G.A.M.E. to do that. Besides, she probabily has ugly feet anyways.

David Thomas has some "sweet" buns...

Whodat, surely you have too much game to pick me up in your dad's ride?! I am thinking 71 Chevelle, not 78 Impala. (JK...) Maybe you are actually Matthew McConnaughey, if so, I am ready for that date. If not, well, my roommie and I have plans tonight.

The thing I would like to see on Orangebloods, how about Frank the Tank recounts his adventures in Amsterdam and Bangkok?

"Frank the Tank" reporting from Bangkok. That would be a hell of a storyline. There isn't a war correspondent alive that could top one of Frank's "Stories From Bangkok".

Maybe its time Orangebloods opened its first foreign office. Certainly an advance trip by Frank to "look for office space, obtain the necessary journalistic permits, etc. is a reasonable business expense.

Possible side stories are endless. Best places to eat, who has the best nam pla, best food on the beach, and on and on.

If Rachel has enough school supplies, maybe the loyal subscribers can contribute to the Send Frank to Bangkok Fund for Literary Excellence.
I'll start with the first 50 cent contribution.

Originally posted by bevorachel:
David Thomas has some "sweet" buns.../images/smilies/kisses.gif

Whodat, surely you have too much game to pick me up in your dad's ride?! I am thinking 71 Chevelle, not 78 Impala. (JK...) Maybe you are actually Matthew McConnaughey, if so, I am ready for that date. If not, well, my roommie and I have plans tonight.

The thing I would like to see on Orangebloods, how about Frank the Tank recounts his adventures in Amsterdam and Bangkok?

Have fun with your girlfriend, maybe some other night I steal the Chevelle!

I have pretty good aim when Matt is the target.

Originally posted by DrHorn:
No Rachel

Frank the Tank at Mardi Gras

Oh, I used to live there...I could give you some stories...

Frank there or Frank at Carnivale in Rio? I am sure people would find them both entertaining. As for Thailand, I thought, him, lots of Asian "massage therapists, and copious amounts of alcohol would make for stories you guys would want to hear.

Whodat, we will have fun...we always do. You have fun tonight, too. Your dad has a sweet Chevelle? Have you taken it on any sweet jumps? You could get at least three feet of air...

summary please
This post was edited on 2/18 9:39 PM by beav0if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

fu.jpg

Actually, Don and I have established a sort of détente through our mutual dealings with thimble-brained aggy shit-talkers and other assorted flamers on the free board. We'll just have to be co-champs.
This post was edited on 2/19 1:49 AM by BringBackRoyalif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

royal,DUDE! i was tryin to eat! i would NOT make a good aggie!!shit!

BBR: too easy to have fun at Aggy expense.

BAAAA! means no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT