ADVERTISEMENT

Where would you rank me?

Larry4681

Sep 28, 2023
Although I’ve only had a handful of comments on this board (mainly during the semifinals) I feel as though I’m respected and looked up to by others here. Where would you guys rank me when it comes to non Texas posters here? #1? Top 5? Let’s hear it.

These rankings ought to be interesting.
I’m just glad you’re still alive. I’ve been looking forward to a “Jackson Arnold early Heisman favorite” post all spring.

• Haha
Reactions: westx
#4 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan
Sacha Baron Cohen Price GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: JonBinge
2300 idk. I think it comes down to the Oline play. If that’s good then I’d say pretty even with Texas but behind UGA and Alabama

Although I’ve only had a handful of comments on this board (mainly during the semifinals) I feel as though I’m respected and looked up to by others here. Where would you guys rank me when it comes to non Texas posters here? #1? Top 5? Let’s hear it.
If you're really serious about this then you're really sad. You know belldozer wouldn't couldn't come on here asking for approval. Who are you?

Last edited:
This definitely bell if he thinks the gooners are right with Texas and thinking Bama is still Bama.....
You do realize OU beat Texas last year right? I mean you knew this didn’t you? Stop being a homer and use your brain just a tad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT