ADVERTISEMENT

Women Abuser U./Racist U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn Crazy

Jan 8, 2003
Is there not a more pathetic institution in the country other than Blow U? There is good reason the Thunder have taken over the state of Oklahoma.

This thread is going to be full of "nothing to see here"......"everyone does it"......"it was the black guys fault, what do you really expect from frat boys" type responses.

Damn sad and utterly stupid. Will certain ally give OU a black eye. Just ignorant.

From a frat boy.

Originally posted by Fizzwilly:
Damn sad and utterly stupid. Will certain ally give OU a black eye. Just ignorant.

From a frat boy.
Kudos to you. This is the obvious, correct answer.

sure did piss off striker. He said this morning that there are other racial problems in athletics then declined comment when asked by reporter. Stoops needs to get his team together for a hug and some calming tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CX2HvCKmk

Jake Trotter ‏@Jake_Trotter 54m54 minutes ago

OU LB Eric Striker this morning: "There's been some issues as athletes we have that we feel have not been addressed." Would not elaborate

Eric Striker let fly in a profanity-laden Snapchat message after a video of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members singing racist songs was posted online
This post was edited on 3/9 8:43 AM by madcow12

I am a horn fan but good lord didn't Texas just have a frat party that was racist and caught national news? Glass houses, it happens everywhere.

Originally posted by Falko:
I am a horn fan but good lord didn't Texas just have a frat party that was racist and caught national news? Glass houses, it happens everywhere.
Yep. Unfortunately this type of racist hate and ignorance still strongly endures all over the Southern U.S.

Originally posted by Scholz:

Yep. Unfortunately this type of racist hate and ignorance still strongly endures all over the planet.
FIFY

LOL..the news snapped this pic this morning from the street of the frat house. Go figure... How long has this frat not had a minority in it ? Is this the first accusation/proof they are a racist fraternity ?

http://www.ocolly.com/news/article_9ecc3ff8-c619-11e4-96c7-9b54dfefd9fb.html

ou_frat.jpg

This post was edited on 3/9 10:41 AM by madcow12

I believe that sports have done as much as anything to end racism in this country. Hard to stay a bigot when you are cheering your favorite RB, QB, LB making a play. Watch Invictus if you haven't already. Unfortunately, the civil rights organizations have driven into the ditch with their preferential policies. No sports fan wants their team to "look like America" as the Clintons have said. We don't want diversity of ability on our team. Maybe the other team. We want the best performers. As we should everywhere in our society.

Originally posted by oldschoolcat:

Yep. Unfortunately this type of racist hate and ignorance still strongly endures all over the planet.
FIFY
No, I meant what I said. The KKK white Klan members that perpetuate this BS are in the conservative, red, American South. That includes Norman, OK as well as Ferguson, MO.

Originally posted by oldschoolcat:

FIFY
No, I meant what I said. The KKK white Klan members that perpetuate this BS are in the conservative, red, American South. That includes Norman, OK as well as Ferguson, MO.
Always have to turn it into a red state/blue state thing??. California (clearly blue) has had more race issues than any state in the union.

Upon further review, I'm pretty much going to agree with jagged on this one. There can be arguments made for other states, but I think cali wins the blue ribbon.

Originally posted by clob94:
Upon further review, I'm pretty much going to agree with jagged on this one. There can be arguments made for other states, but I think cali wins the blue ribbon.
Thanks. And NY is second with the numerous riots in Harlem. Probably #1 and #2 top blue states too.

Originally posted by Jagged Horn:

Always have to turn it into a red state/blue state thing??
Racist white people in red, southern states continually show their true colors. OK is probably the reddest state in the Union too. In fact, they seem to be tired of having to hide their racism of late. Criticizing the messenger doesn't change that.

Speaking of red vs blue though, nice nonexistent Republican representation at the Selma march this weekend.

I may be wrong, but doesn't OU fans change the words to our National Anthem when they sing it before sporting events?

Always have to turn it into a red state/blue state thing??
Racist white people in red, southern states continually show their true colors. OK is probably the reddest state in the Union too. In fact, they seem to be tired of having to hide their racism of late. Criticizing the messenger doesn't change that.

Speaking of red vs blue though, nice nonexistent Republican representation at the Selma march this weekend.
So you excuse the 53 killed during the LA riots but chastise republicans for not coming to a march? Got it.

No, I criticize the Republican party for being the party of white racists. Sorry that wasn't clear. Of course why would Republicans go to a march to commemorate the anniversary of blacks getting the right to vote when they're trying to completely roll that back. Of course they wouldn't.

So which way do you think these OU frat members vote? Each and every one of them. Honest question.

Scholz, I don't know if you saw but W was at Selma marching with the crowd and obama, but nobody in the media reported on it. In point of fact, the photo this morning on the NY times had Bush basically cropped out of it and showed only Obama. That's kind of a sh!tty thing to do if you ask me. You don't seem like the kind of guy that would make broad generalizations about people or groups, and I've enjoyed many of your posts on here. (For whatever that is worth) I just find it frustrating when anyone thinks that just because I'm white, grew up in the south, and live in a red state, that I can be categorized that easily. Thus, I am very careful not to paint others in broad categories.

I don't know what the answer is to all this nonsense regarding race but we as a community need to do our part to squash the hatred and misunderstanding.

Originally posted by mikej042002:
I may be wrong, but doesn't OU fans change the words to our National Anthem when they sing it before sporting events?

yes they do. 22 put this up over at SS , and it is a song they play over the pa at games.

So why then, Mr. President Boren, are you not equally upset with this crap that YOU APPROVE OF being broadcast over the stadium PA system at many home games? Or maybe this is OK with you and it isn't reprehensible or contrary to all your values?

"Jump Around"

[/B]Pack it up, pack it in
Let me begin
I came to win
Battle me that's a sin
I won't tear the sack up
Punk you'd better back up
Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up
Get up, stand up, come on!
Come on, throw your hands up
If you've got the feeling jump across the ceiling
Mugs is a funk fest, someone's talking junk
Yo, I'll bust em in the eye
And then I'll take the punks home
Feel it, funk it
Amps in the trunk
And I got more rhymes than there's cops at a "Dunkin Donuts" shop
Sure enough I got props from the kids on the Hill
Plus my mom and my pops

I came to get down
So get out your seats and jump around
Jump around
Jump up, jump up and get down.
Jump

I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe
If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho
Word to your moms I came to drop bombs
I got more rhymes than the Bible's got psalms
And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned
Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned
'Cause I got lyrics but you ain't got none
If you come to battle bring a shotgun
But if you do you're a fool, 'cause I duel to the death
Trying to step to me you'll take your last breath
I got the skill, come get your fill
'Cause when I shoot to give, I shoot to kill

I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top
I never eat a pig 'cause a pig is a cop
Or better yet a terminator
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger
Trying to play me out like as if my name was Sega
But I ain't going out like no punk bitch
Get used to one style and you know I might switch
It up up and around, then buck buck get down
Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead
I'm coming to get ya, I'm coming to get ya
Spitting out lyrics homie I'll wet ya

Yo, this is dedicated
To Joe, da flava, Dakota
Grab yo bozac, punk

Mike, yes the gooner people do scream "home of the SOONERS" at the end of our National Anthem. Truly a disgraceful university that also leads the country in times put on probation.

So you excuse the 53 killed during the LA riots...
The f*ck? Full blown retarded comment.
I'll type very slowly since you don't understand. You categorized red states and Republicans as racist because they didn't attend a photo op march. I had stated that California (a blue state) has a much poorer race record due to many riots including the LA riot where 53 people were killed.

Now I understand that doesn't fit your "the South is racist and consists of red states" agenda, but that's OK. Stop pulling excerpts from my post out of concept and then feining disbelief.

Better yet, stick to recruiting threads where you are somewhat intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT