ADVERTISEMENT

World Series thread

Astros fans are worse than Aggies
I’ve never realized how insecure and toxic the Astro fan base was until this season. The way they all talk you’d think they have 10 titles. As a Rangers fan it was pretty awesome to watch them go into Houston and just kick the shit out of them in game 6 and 7 in the ALCS.

Here's another reason to be thrilled about the Rangers championship

This Rangers team is setup to go on a great run for the next 5 years. The whole lineup is back next year. Plus Wyatt Langford, who they drafted this year 4th overall has already made it up to triple A and was hitting .360 there in like 20 games. If they solidify the bullpen they’re gonna win 100+ games next year.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I’ve never realized how insecure and toxic the Astro fan base was until this season. The way they all talk you’d think they have 10 titles. As a Rangers fan it was pretty awesome to watch them go into Houston and just kick the shit out of them in game 6 and 7 in the ALCS.
I'm sure this is true for some fans but I will say alot of Ranger fans literally gave up on this team. Now all of a sudden yall are all about supporting a WS team. Take the W your team definitely earned it and all though yall beat the Astros it went to game 7 and we "sucked" this season at home. See you guys next year!

Reactions: freeper
I'm sure this is true for some fans but I will say alot of Ranger fans literally gave up on this team. Now all of a sudden yall are all about supporting a WS team. Take the W your team definitely earned it and all though yall beat the Astros it went to game 7 and we "sucked" this season at home. See you guys next year!
This.
Of the Astro fans I know, none are what you guys have described. They are passionate and pretty knowledgeable about the game.
Come back to me when you have made 7 consecutive ALCS’s.
Again, congrats on your achievement, enjoy the moment.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 25 years.

I went to games at Minute Maid from 2011-2014 and that place was a ghost town if you want to talk about giving up on teams.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 25 years.

I went to games at Minute Maid from 2011-2014 and that place was a ghost town if you want to talk about giving up on teams.
Yeah probably true but you have to admit you guys gave it up like whores this year. Oh we suck! Can't believe we lost 1st place blah blah. Now it's we the best! 🤡

It’s Arlington, really. In between Dallas and Fort Worth. Even the Cowboys stadium is in Arlington.
I live in DFW, my wife is from Arlington and as I am typing this message to you I am in Arlington right now at my in laws which is not far from the Stadium. If the Cowboys ever win a super bowl again the parade will be in Dallas not Arlington even if the Stadium is in Arlington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT