ADVERTISEMENT

Would you give money to this person raising money for a family in Gaza?

marka1

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
You have to work hard to be a bigger scumbag than Christina is

Hi, I’m Christina from AZ, USA. Lately, I've been deeply troubled by the unfolding events in Gaza, and it's spurred me into action. I've been listening to journalists, hoping to grasp the reality on the ground and work out how I can help. Which is where I met Fady, his story gripped my heart and left a mark on me. It's a tale of separation, of a father unjustly kept apart from his young children and wife. We became closer when he was a witness to my Shahada (testimony of faith in Islam) and we are now like family.

Fady, feeling the weight of his situation, finally reached out for assistance. That initial contact spurred a chain reaction, leading to the formation of our group and the launch of this GoFundMe campaign. Our support for Fady isn’t just because we became friends, we are helping Fady because no father should endure separation from his family unjustly. We're committed to ensuring Fady's children have the chance to bond with their dad and share precious moments as they mature. Additionally, we recognize the immense strain Fady's wife faces being apart from her husband.

What we are trying to do
The aim of this GoFundMe campaign is to facilitate the long awaited reunion of Fady with his family by evacuating him from Gaza to Egypt and support them in establishing a new, secure environment conducive to raising their children safely in a different country.

Names of people who will be using the funds
Fady Rafaat (Rafah, Gaza, Palestine)
Wife Doaa (West Bank, Palestine)
And children Sila (9 months) Zain (2 ½ years)

Fundraising team (3)​

Christina Chapman
Organizer
Litchfield Park, AZ

Christina Gem Donah Chapman
Beneficiary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News