ADVERTISEMENT

Yup!

not being a dick buy why have you started 7 threads this hour

What's it to you how many I start? You need to mind ya own Fing Bussiness! If ya don't like them then don't read them..hadn't seen you post any around lately, go mess with someone else, you got the wrong person to start messing with..be nice, don't be a dick...

Reactions: hookem777
FB gets excited every now and again and starts a new thread on every single thought that enters that old, senile head of his...=)roll Love ya FB!!!!

I got something for your 0ld Senile Head! Love ya my ass! We ain't taking hot showers together in the middle of the night, forget that sentence weev!

Hey, if FB and Clob didn't start random filler threads during the offseason this place would have been a ghost town without tumbleweeds.

As far as I'm concerned, keep on a-postin! They can't all be winners all the time.

Me and Ed

Thank You For Your Support!

giphy.gif

How do you know so much about Cheetah's Bell?
Well if you must know, I was doing a lot of work in Corpus in the early 2000’s and my company moved me down there from 04’ to 07’. Anyway, most evenings I’d leave our office on Carancahua and make my way down to the Executive Surf Club for some after hour refreshments. There were always plenty of drilling contractors we used willing to cover the bar tab. On occasion we’d have too many and I’d get talked into visiting Cheetah’s or The Gentlemen’s Club.

I was at Cheetah’s one night and one of the dancers had given a buddy of mine a dance and when she was done she made sure to put her breasts close to my friends face and I saw him kind of jump back real quick and wiping his face. Turns out the dancer had a child a couple of years back but thought it was a good idea to continue to breast feed and squirt her breast milk on her “clients”. She literally said most of her clients liked it. I still laugh at him to this day.

And anyone who has been to Cheetah’s can believe that story and then some I’m sure. It’s just the Cheetah way.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Well if you must know, I was doing a lot of work in Corpus in the early 2000’s and my company moved me down there from 04’ to 07’. Anyway, most evenings I’d leave our office on Carancahua and make my way down to the Executive Surf Club for some after hour refreshments. There were always plenty of drilling contractors we used willing to cover the bar tab. On occasion we’d have too many and I’d get talked into visiting Cheetah’s or The Gentlemen’s Club.

I was at Cheetah’s one night and one of the dancers had given a buddy of mine a dance and when she was done she made sure to put her breasts close to my friends face and I saw him kind of jump back real quick and wiping his face. Turns out the dancer had a child a couple of years back but thought it was a good idea to continue to breast feed and squirt her breast milk on her “clients”. She literally said most of her clients liked it. I still laugh at him to this day.

And anyone who has been to Cheetah’s can believe that story and then some I’m sure. It’s just the Cheetah way.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85.jpg

Or....he could be the reason some of us rarely post here anymore.

Us? where's the rest of ya Big Mouth? I don't see you trying to keep it alive around here, ya always trying to start something with me, your not gonna bait me no more! Have a nice day!

giphy.gif

Bell, you should have taken them to Maxi's in Robstown if they are into the kinky stuff. It think i t burned down now right?

Ya! I heard about Maxi's, rough place, anything goes, have to have a Gun and a Raincoat to drink beer there DH...lol

Or....he could be the reason some of us rarely post here anymore.

Truth. “Captain Senile”, “Chris Chris”, and “Sooner POS” made this board a real s@&$ show over the last couple years. I used to post here back in the day and every once and a while I come back to check out the latest drama when I feel like I need a good laugh. This board is a joke now. OT threads about bangin’ alcoholic realtors, whatever random thought pops into a deranged old man’s head or some Sooner POS constantly starting crap. Welcome to the “new” Longhorn Message Board fellas.

Can I get a lock in 3,2,1...?

Truth. “Captain Senile”, “Chris Chris”, and “Sooner POS” made this board a real s@&$ show over the last couple years. I used to post here back in the day and every once and a while I come back to check out the latest drama when I feel like I need a good laugh. This board is a joke now. OT threads about bangin’ alcoholic realtors, whatever random thought pops into a deranged old man’s head or some Sooner POS constantly starting crap. Welcome to the “new” Longhorn Message Board fellas.

You seem like a giant pu$$y? You’re looking for a bro board, go elsewhere if you don’t like mixing it up a little

I was Senile this Morning now I am a deranged old man’s , Ya'l crazy MOFO's make ya mind up!

download.jpg

You seem like a giant pu$$y? You’re looking for a bro board, go elsewhere if you don’t like mixing it up a little

Hilarious. A real Internet tough guy. I rest my case. This is a “bro” board now you f’n twit.

You literally live on a free Longhorn message board and you’re a Sooner fan. You’re life must really suck man. Sad really.

Hilarious. A real Internet tough guy. I rest my case. This is a “bro” board now you f’n twit.

You literally live on a free Longhorn message board and you’re a Sooner fan. You’re life must really suck man. Sad really.

Your getting closer to the Walkin Boss wrath, keep on truckin!

You do realize I’m the Moderator in waiting don’t you?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

No I think you’re looking for a safe space message board with no contradicting posts from opposing fans. That’s a bro board, hoss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT