ADVERTISEMENT

Yup!

Hilarious. A real Internet tough guy. I rest my case. This is a “bro” board now you f’n twit.

You literally live on a free Longhorn message board and you’re a Sooner fan. You’re life must really suck man. Sad really.
Unfortunately I actually live in a trailer park and it’s not free but if this board ever does offer free lodging, I’m all in

Truth. “Captain Senile”, “Chris Chris”, and “Sooner POS” made this board a real s@&$ show over the last couple years. I used to post here back in the day and every once and a while I come back to check out the latest drama when I feel like I need a good laugh. This board is a joke now. OT threads about bangin’ alcoholic realtors, whatever random thought pops into a deranged old man’s head or some Sooner POS constantly starting crap. Welcome to the “new” Longhorn Message Board fellas.

Can I get a lock in 3,2,1...?

Who is "Chris Chris"? You used to post here back in the day? You, with your 3-post count? You're the joke here. Feel free to post less, or better yet, not post at all.

Who is "Chris Chris"? You used to post here back in the day? You, with your 3-post count? You're the joke here. Feel free to post less, or better yet, not post at all.
I was wondering the same thing? I have no idea who he’s referring to, the other 2 are pretty easy LOL

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I was wondering the same thing? I have no idea who he’s referring to, the other 2 are pretty easy LOL

Maybe track his IP number to other handles...Hope he's gone, I just not into starting fights anymore, MM broke me of that, so I learned, but I ain;t gonna be baited either...funny about that he knew about clob Bell like ya said...

I’ve been coming here almost daily for I forget and although the landscape has changed the entertainment hasn’t. It’s like a dysfunctional family you check up on. Then you realize nothings changed and you nod your head and go look up more gifs.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I’ve been coming here almost daily for I forget and although the landscape has changed the entertainment hasn’t. It’s like a dysfunctional family you check up on. Then you realize nothings changed and you nod your head and go look up more gifs.

Your concerned appreciation is noted!

As you can see in my bio I have been here since Jan. of 2003. A lot has changed in that time. There are definitely less people that post on the Longhorn free board. I feel like there are about a dozen or so of us regulars.

This is where I come to get all my regular recruiting info. There aren't anywhere near the amount of trolls on this board as there used to be. It isn't even close.

As you can see in my bio I have been here since Jan. of 2003. A lot has changed in that time. There are definitely less people that post on the Longhorn free board. I feel like there are about a dozen or so of us regulars.

This is where I come to get all my regular recruiting info. There aren't anywhere near the amount of trolls on this board as there used to be. It isn't even close.

Man remember when we had aggy and gooner all up in here?!? It was crazy!!

A walking bag of sh!t?

Wow. You should tell me how you really feel.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Belldozer1
Who's fat lanny?

Oh you would've loved this guy. Most delusional aggy ever. The other guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's the aggy that once said Reggie McNeal was far better than Vince Young.

He was also supposedly loaded with oil money, and bragged about like $100,000 bets on games. Most of which he lost. Lol. Could explain why he's not around anymore.

Oh you would've loved this guy. Most delusional aggy ever. The other guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's the aggy that once said Reggie McNeal was far better than Vince Young.

He was also supposedly loaded with oil money, and bragged about like $100,000 bets on games. Most of which he lost. Lol. Could explain why he's not around anymore.
Yeah this dude thought wee knees was better than VY. Tells you why I called him a bag of shit!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT